Ranveer opens his mouth to protest, but Kavya interrupts while taking a step forward in the level to Myra,"Didn't you promise before, you will give us privacy to have sisters talk?"

Ranveer stammers while saying, "Y-yes but-"

Myra complains while placing her both hands on her waist, "Bad manners Papa."

Kavya supports her sister, "Exactly, do we secretly hear your and Mamma's conversation? Terrible stunt, Papa."

Ranveer places his hands on each daughter's shoulder and defends himself, "No, this is a responsible stunt."

Ranveer says, looking at Kavya, "Princess, I have the right to know, if you are taking a right decision or not."

Then he turns to face Myra while continuing, "And Angel, don't you think as a father, I should help her in the most important decision of her life? What if she makes a mistake in confusion? Shouldn't I help her?"

Kavya and Myra look at each other then at Ranveer and both nod together. He smiles and informs, "That's why, I am here to help."

Ranveer pushes his daughter's shoulders to move them behind and sit on the edge of the bed. Then he turns around to sit in the middle and wraps his left arm around Myra, and right arm around Kavya.

Ranveer asks Kavya at his right, "So you need another meeting?" 

She nods in response while lowering her gaze. He again asks, "When and where?"

Kavya shrugs her shoulders after looking at him and Myra suggests, "Why don't you both go for lunch tomorrow?"

Ranveer agrees with her, "Yeah, that will be a good idea."

Kavya nods, but gets a thought and shares, "But, I am thinking to call him at the NGO."

Ranveer and Myra look at her in surprise and ask in the union, "NGO?"

Kavya nods and explains, "Papa, Armaan is a good person, but is he really good or just for the sake of this meeting he acted well. I am not doubting your choice, but I don't want problems in future. So let's call him at the NGO, it will be the best place to judge him."

Ranveer asks with uncertainty, "Are you sure? He might feel offended."

Kavya insists her father to agree, "But in-between orphan kids, disabled people and senior citizens, I can judge him well. I will know his true nature. Please Papa, I told you I will marry an ordinary person, but not an arrogant and selfish businessman. For me, his behaviour matters, not his capacity to earn."

Ranveer smiles, thinking her daughter is not greedy and money minded like the daughters of his friends and relative.

He agrees with a nod and states, "Alright, I will talk to Yash tomorrow morning for sending Armaan at the NGO to pick you for lunch. Then how you make him stay for the judging mission is in your hands."

Kavya smiles and Ranveer instructs in a serious tone, "But Kavu you have to be careful, he should not be hurt in this process. Whether you say yes or no, his feelings should be protected. He should not feel insulted or offended by anyway."

Kavya assures with a smile, "Don't worry, I will take care of it."

Ranveer replies, "Good. Now sleep, it's too late."

The girls nod and move to lay on the bed. Ranveer plants a kiss on their foreheads and cover them with duvet while wishing "Good Night" and leaves the room after switching off the lights.