{Chapter 1} I Am Not Just Your Little Puppet

Start from the beginning

“You can let go now Sasuke, you caught me.” You rolled your eyes and smiled cheekily. You both laughed again but he still didn’t let go. It got quiet and he stared into your eyes. Your smile faded a bit and turned into more of a confused look with your cheeks turning a bit red. Sasuke leaned in slowly, closing his eyes and kissed your lips softly. Your eyes widened and your face went beat red.

‘Oh no! What do I do!?’ You thought frantically. It wasn’t that you didn’t like Sasuke or that he wasn’t good looking or anything, you just didn’t feel that way for him… or did you. You let him hold the kiss for a few seconds before you fell back, hitting your head off the brick wall behind you. Sasuke’s eyes went large and he helped you up.

“Are you okay?” He questioned.

“I’m fine, just uh, hit my head, heh” You smiled nervously. Sasuke looked down at the ground while rubbing the back of his head.

“I’m sorry… I don’t know what came over me… I just had this weird feeling in my stomach and-” You cut him off by putting your finger on his lips.

“It’s alright, just… let me think this through.” You smiled painfully while he nodded. “Lets go get some ramen now okay?” He smiled back at me and turned towards the end of the ally and you caught a deep red colour on his cheeks. ‘That’s cute’ You thought then smacked your head for the thought. He grabbed your hand as you walked towards the ramen shop. It was a normal thing that you two did all the time, just now, it didn’t feel the same. Now you knew it meant something a bit different for him, but you didn’t resist, you didn’t want to hurt him.

5 minutes later

“Frig Man! Took you long enough!” Adira laughed leaning back against the counter of the ramen shop and gave Sasuke a weird look. In return he snarled at her. They don’t really get along that well, which can be a problem seeing as Adira is your sister and Sasuke your best friend. You both sat down and ordered. You sat beside Naruto and Sasuke sat on your other side, while Adira was on Naruto’s other side.

“So what have you two been up to huh?“ Naruto smiled slyly. You smirked along with Sasuke, only to hide the light blush hinting your cheeks.

“Oh probably just the usual. You know, making out and all.” Adira laughed along with Naruto. You laughed along too even though you felt like fainting.

“What the hell!? Seriously! Can’t you just take us to our hotel!?” You heard someone yelling not to far away.

“I’m sorry, but this is as far as I go.” You turned and saw a scared looking man with the three sand ninja. He was obviously very uneasy around Gaara. Adira’s eyes brightened when she saw him. You rolled your eyes and looked back at them, only to see Kankuro glaring you at you, and the other two just staring. Temari smiled and walked over.

“Hey! Shizuri right?” She put her hands on her hips and smiled while standing in front of you. You smiled in return.

“Yeah. And this is Naruto and my twin sister Adira. You already know Sasuke’s name.” You said gesturing to each person. She nodded at all of them.

“So I was wondering. Since you’re from the Leaf Village you probably know your way around. So maybe you could show us to our hotel?” She smiled cheekily.

“Yeah sure no problem.” You laughed while you heard Kankuro groan as him and Gaara walk over. You carried your ramen as you all started walking away.

“Umm… I have to go…” Sasuke said. You gave him a sympathetic look.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to come with you?” You asked looking at him intently. His face brightened a bit until Kankuro walked up behind you.