Meet Avey's Familia

"Holy crap!" A blackladyish voice bellowed.

My body ricocheted off the bed and I searched my room with wide eyes. Wheres the fire? The only thing to behold was my sister, who definitely wasn't black, in all her bed head and pajama glory. She had Hello Kitty pajamas on... I want some of those.

"What is it Callie?" I grumbled, rubbing at my tired eyes. All weekend i had stayed up late getting acquainted with my new friends. My new gay friends, winkety wink.

"You're naked!" She cried and covered her face. Oh lookie there... i am naked. Maybe that would become a usual thing for me. Naked was pretty comfortable. Or i could find some Hello Kitty boxers, if they made any. I'm such a disgrace to the gay nation.

I dont even remember how i got naked... i could swear i went to sleep fully clothed. Well, wearing the usual boxer shorts.

"Put some clothes on!" She squealed.

If my dumb butt sister had any brains, she would realize an easier alternative to this could-be awkward situation.

"Get out of my damn room!" I laughed and pulled my blankets over my stomach, maybe I could get an hour more of sleep.

"Mom said you're not allowed to cuss in the house!" Callie yelled from the kitchen.

"Stop being a brat and let me sleeeeep." I whined like the president's daughter.

"Whatever." Came her muffled reply.

What felt like seven seconds later, a large weight landed on my stomach. Without thinking i used my muscles to fling it off me. I hoped that whatever it was would start crying and leave me alone. Wishful thinking.

"Wake up fatty." The little voice giggle, landing back on top of me.

"Did you just call me fatty?" I opened my eyes to look at the little girl sitting on me. "What has Callie been teaching you?"

The little girl giggled. Gosh, i loved this little pest.

"Callie said that you were fat." She laughed again.

"Why are you in here?" I asked my younger sister. I propped myself up on my elbow so that i could talk to her easily. I made sure to keep my blanket above my waist. I didn't want a recap of Callie waking me up, and Laura seeing me naked would be horrible. She's too young to know that boys and girls are different naked, and... well i just kept my blanket on.

"Momma said to wake you up for school. She has eggies ready!" Laura jumped up and down on my stomach. Yeah, keep your nasty thoughts away from me. This is my sweet little five year old sister here.

"Eggies?" I gasped dramatically and picked up my little sunshine. "Well then i better take a shower, quick!"

"Callie wont help me get ready today." Laura pouted. "Will you help me?"

"Of course I will honey." I cooed. "Just let me get my shower. You go eat some eggies, okay?"

"Mkay!" She shouted in my ear, then scurried out of my room. She was wearing a Princess Ariel nightgown. My little sister was the cutest thing in the world.

It was sad how Callie's attention had been straying from Laura. Ever since she started dating this guy she had been getting rides with him to school. Apparently she didnt have time to comb through her sisters hair. Jerk hole.

I wrenched myself off of my bed and made it to the shower. I always take extremely hot showers. Where the steam rolled off your body even after you stepped out of the shower. The heat made my skin red, but i didn't care.