20 Questions Anyone?

"Is that them?"Jenn pointed to a group of guys by the volleyball net.

"No."

"Is that them?" She nodded towards the stream where a couple of dudes were climbing across a tree.

"No. Would you stop asking." I tried to keep cool. Why was I so nervous? Jesus.

"Fine. Wait. Last time I promise. Is that them?" I looked towards a little gazebo thing where, once again, there were a few guys talking. None of them were familiar though.

I shook my head and we continued walking through the park. What if they went to a totally different park, and we waited here for hours while they thought we ditched them? God, I would feel horrible.

We were almost to the end of the park. This is where the parents took there little kids to go on the swings, and play on those little rocking dolphins that made you pee yourself. They would shake so violently that your face would be a foot from the ground. That might only be the case because I was about one hundred and sixty pounds, and the weight limit was like one hundred, but who cares anyway?

I wasn't expecting my friends to be at this part of the park, so of course that's where they were. Mikey and Dino were on the swing set while Halo was on that dolphin death trap. He was tilting so far backwards I thought it would break and snap his neck.

Mikey noticed me first. "Hey Ave!" He waved at me. The others looked up as I waved back. A dumb smiled plastered across my face.

"Avey!" Halo used his dolphin bending powers to rocket out of the seat and tumble -while still standing-  right up to me. He squeezed my lungs in a tight embrace. "We missed you!"

"I saw you guys like two days ago." I laughed.

I noticed some weird guy perched on top of the swing set. He was going to fall and break his neck. How the heck did he get up there anyway? That's at least a ten foot drop.

Halo noticed who I was looking at.

"Oh that's Garrison. Mikey's friend."

I waved at the freak sitting on top of the swing set. I didn't know we would be having other random people here. Well, I guess I invited Jenn so it was fair for him to invite his best friend too.

"Hi Avias." Said this Garrison boy.

How the heck did he know my name.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Ooh I like the shirt." Halo giggled and poked my stomach. Don't touch my stomach boy. "I might have to borrow it."

"Dude, they were only five bucks at hot topic." Jenn explained.

"Sweet! Lets stop by on the way home!" Halo said to Dino. Dino rolled his eyes and patted his leg. Apparently they used dog training gestures as affection.

Halo pranced over to his loving boyfriend and sat on his lap. They swung gently back and forth while that Garrison kid tried to stand up on the swings. Shit, he was so dead.

"Dude you're gonna kill yourself!" I tried to grab for the guys arm.

"He'll be fine Ave." Mikey laughed and pointed towards the swing to his right. "He's a gymnast."

"Oh." I nodded. A flexible boy. Mhmm.

I took a seat on the swing as Jenn stood in front of everyone. She didn't look out of place. She just looked miffed.

"Jenn?" I got her attention. "Guys this is Jenn. Jenn this is Mikey." I pointed to le sexy boy on my left with the gorgeous brown hair and cute glasses. "Halo is the little one-"