Memories

DISCLAIMER PLEASE READ: if you are not
Comfortable with the topic of self harm do not read. Also I am not trying to make fun of anyone. This is just for the story purposes. If you find any of this offensive, just remember it's for the story.

*veronicas pov*
"I know Weston. I fucking know!" I screamed and walked away. All of a sudden the tears came, the memories came. All the pain came back to me. I only knew one way to take pain away. My blades.
"I can't, not now. Not ever" I kept thinking. But something inside of kept saying "once a self harmer. There's no going back"
I went up to my room and Laid on my bed crying, thinking about my past. I put my head down. The flash backs came.
FLASHBACK 4 years ago.

"Mom!" I screamed. "Help!!"
I was in my room. My dad was forcing his self in me.
"She's not gonna help!" My dad spat. "She doesn't love you! No one loves you. Fatass." He said taking my pants off.
"BLAKE!!!" If i screamed loud enough maybe he would hear me.
"Stop screaming you cunt!" My dad turned me over.
"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?!"I screamed at him.

"You were born. You are a worthless piece of shit. The only thing I can actually use you for is sex."

"Veronica!!" I heard my mom scream.

"MOM HELP IM UPSTAIRS!"

"I said shut up!" My dad smacked me. All of a sudden the doors opened. My mom walked in and shoved my dad off me.

"Get out! Get out now!" My mom yelled at my dad.

End of flashback

I was raped. No one knew that about me. Not even Blake, my best friend. I went to my closet and pulled my blades out.
1 cut for being ugly
2 cuts for being fat
3 cuts for my past
4 cuts for no one loving me
5 cuts for Weston -

"Veronica?" I heard marios voice

"Shit," I mumbled to myself
"Hold on I'm grabbing a sweatshirt I'll be right down!"

"Are you okay?" He asked knocking on the closet door

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I asked

"I heard you screaming." He said twisting the door.

Crap, the flashbacks.

"Mario, don't be a perv! I'm getting dressed." I laughed. "But yes im fine I just saw a Spider."

"You sure?" He asked, "Weston told me about the fight you guys had."

"It wasn't a fight, it was him being a selfish asshole."

"I know it wasn't right of him to say that, but he has feelings too ya know." Mario said

"I know I know." Luckily I had a stash of bandaids and gauze in my closet, so I put some of those on.
I opened the door.
"K lets go!" I said grabbing marios arm and pulling him downstairs with everyone.

"Where's Weston?" I asked.

"He went home" nick said

"Why?" I asked him

"Because he said he didn't want to be around you." Nick blurted out. Blake punched him arm. And whispered something to him

"Sorry Ronnie" he apologized
"It's all good! Shall we continue the movie?" I grabbed Mario and laid him down so we can cuddle.

About 1 hour later I fell asleep.

_________________
EARLY UPDATE YAYAYYAYAYAYAY
I was bored so I decided to update. Hopefully I'll update tomorrow too. I love you guys❤️