8:14am

I woke up to the smell of roses, my window was open and there was a slight cold breeze flowing in, reaching every corner of the room. I got out of bed to get dressed, when I got up, my toes touched the carpet, it was soft and cold to the touch. Knowing that today was the day, I would have to leave Amsterdam. Leaving everything I love, friends, family and memories, to the secrets this place holds. As soon as I got dressed, I started packing my bags, all of my clothes, hair care stuff, and my prized possession, a picture of my parents. I don't know what happened to them honestly, my grandparents never told me. Every time I would ask them, all that they would say was, 'They love you, that's all that matters'. I got to the door and slid into my jacket, nice and warm. I reached for the door, touching the handle, very cold. I turn the handle as it makes the creaking noise, I open the door. A cold breeze hits my face, as if cold water has hit my face. I got into the car and looking out the window, I see the house that I have lived in since I was born, to this very last day. My grandmother got into the car and put the key in, and turned it, hearing the engine turn on. It was as smooth as a cats purr, I will always remember that sound. We started driving, and as I pass the buildings on the way to the airport, I see every member with every building. All of them were with a friend or a family member. All of those are going to be hidden here. As soon as we got to the airport, My grandmother looked at me and gave me the ticket to get onto the plane, she said as soon as I get in there, I'll have to check in, and they will look through my bags. I walked up to the registration desk, I told them I would be riding with Scandinavian airlines. She checked me in and told me to go through bag check. While they were going through my bags, they looked through all of my clothes, took out everything from the bag, and put it bag in all messy and disorganized. I walked into the plane and they checked my ticket, they told me my seat, B24. I put my bags into the overhead compartment and sat down. I looked out the window and see all the people, boarding their planes. I see the planes taking off, and disappearing into the clouds, I would soon be up there, in the blue. The plane started taking off and we got into the beautiful, fluffy clouds, at around 8:14am. I saw the clouds reflect beautiful shades of blue, shading into pinks, then purples. I took a picture of it, reminding myself that I was up there.