The Snacker

Short crossover story by Joe Horton aka me. credit to @LivingTheInfinities for the amazing cover and credits to @listensoftly for the teaser trailer.

This what would happen if No children allowed and the axe Murderer crossover

This what would happen if No children allowed and the axe Murderer crossover. Nothing in here change the storylines in either story
The farm stretched before Max under the dark gloomy sky. He watched as his aunt drove down the road, that was surrounded by tall grass. He planned to pick out a round for a jack-o'-lantern for Halloween. He got out of his aunt's jeep and made his way down the rows of pumpkins, he realized each pumpkins were soft and beginning to rot. Halloween and jack-o'-lantern reminds him of his brother Haven, who died of cancer two years old.

With each search he looks for the perfect pumpkin, the sun began to go down and the air grew colder. He glanced at a round small pumpkin and realized he found the perfect pumpkin, not just for Halloween but for Haven 13th birthday. He smiled and took off with the pumpkin.

"I found one!" Max declared, he glanced at the eerie wooden farm house that was in the distance between trees and a long pavement that lead to the farm house. "I will see you Friday, abandoned farm house."

The abandoned farm house has been abandoned for years after the death of six teenagers in two thousand and one. The bodies of the six teenagers were eaten to the bones. Legends were said that a pack of wolves ate the corpses but some legends said a creature by the name of Snacker ate the corpses.

****

"No one will ever forgive us what we did last Spring," Mason typed, as he shook his head accelerated and sent the message to Alex. At the same moment, he received a text message from an unknown number.

"Poor Mason, if only you knew what is crawling under your bed. Scared yet? Should be."

Mason walked up towards his bed and shined his flashlight on his phone under the bed. All he could see was spiders in a jar, his eyes got wide and backed away from his bed and to the wall. One of his fears is spiders. The way it crawls with it eight legs and spook up on people.

His phone vibrated and it was a text from Alex. He glanced at the message and smile. The text reads "Yeah but who else if they don't forgive us. We lied to Darien and she believed us, I'll be over later to come with you and Darien to your cousin house that live hours away."

"You both don't need to come. I'm just going over there to visit my cousin Max and for Halloween weekend. I'm going to get ready, see you later," Mason texted back as he put his phone on his dresser and began packing his luggage. He started to pack clothes, toothbrush, toothpaste, his headphone, and phone charger. "I don't need this, this time," Mason said as he put his pocket knife away.

He turned his head, the last time he was packing his sister, Jenna Woods walked through the doorway with five food cans and six Pepsi soda cans. He looked down and knew she wasn't coming. She is dead...