Her eyes had changed into a dangerous shade of red that was turning darker by the minute. Diablo was holding her back trying his best to stop her from attacking Flag.

"They should be dead by now, I ordered for there aircraft to be shot down." Amanda said with a smug look on her face.

She tried to break out of Diablos grip without hurting him but failed. She heard a bone crack and Diablo yelled in pain. She was to blinded by anger She didn't really care at that moment that She had hurt him, all I care about is killing Amanda.

  She tackled Amanda to the ground with both of her hands around her neck choking her.

"Shoot her" she crocked out, her eyes practically popping out of her head.

They started to shoot at her and even though it hurt like hell She didn't loosen my grip. Circa could hear Diablo protesting in the background trying to get them to stop. The black bracelet that blocked her powers started to glow and then disappeared. She started to smile and then let go of Amanda's throat and got up and emptied all of the loaded guns with her magic.

Circa's eyes were now completely black which never happened to her before. She made eyes contact with Diablo before jumping off the side of the building. She glided with the wind and gently landed on her feet like a cat. She looked up at the roof and saw the Diablo looking down at her with a hurt face.

  Circa managed to come across a bar and a smirk grew on her face. She opened the door to the bar and walked in. Her heels could be heard hitting the floor as she made her way to the wide collection of drinks.

  Her fingertips skim the collection as she tried to find what she wanted. She grabbed the top shelf drinks and started to drink them.

  The windows were glowing blue from the blue lightning clouds outside. A half hour passed and the the sound of the door opened made her grab an empty bottle and throw it towards the door.

"Woah, calm down kitten" she looked up and saw Harley. She was chewing a piece of gum and twirling her hair. Behind her was Deadshot.

Circa stumbled slightly towards the two and threw her arms around them.

  They were all set down while Circa and Harley poured the guys a drink

"Here is to honour among thieves" Deadshot said raising his glass.

   "Well we almost pulled it off despite what everybody thought worst part it is they're going to blame us for the whole thing and they can't have people knowing the truth were the  pates.."
Dead shot said

"The cover-up, don't forget where the bad guys. for about two sweet seconds I had hope" Deadshot said Diablo made a face

"You had hope, hope don't stop the wheel from turning my brother"

"You preaching?" Deadshot asked.

"Is coming back around for you."

     "How many people have you killed" Diablo asked Circa. Circa laughed

"Diablo I love you but you never ask a person that question."

He ignored me "You ain't ever walked down no woman, no kids ?"

  "I don't kill women and children" Deadshot said.

"I do, see I was born but the devil's gift. I kept it hidden for most of my life but the older I got the stronger it got so I start to use it for business you know the more power on the street I got the more firepower I got. Like shit went hand-in-hand you know. Except my old lady " As he said that Circa felt a pang of jealousy course through her.

"You know she used to pray for me even when I don't want it. God didn't give me this why should he take away. See when I get mad I lose control you know I just I don't know what to do till it's done." When he was finished the story everyone was silent.

"The thing about magic is that you got to think of it as a gift not a curse and when you get angry think about something happy" Circa said me breaking the silence.

"What about the kids." The thief ask Harley looked at him

"He killed them" Harley finished off.

"Didn't you" she asked him. He didn't say anything he looked like he was about to cry.

"Own that Shit,own it,what do you thinks going to happen huh?"

"Hey Harley come on" Deadshot  said but Harley continued.

  "what you were just thinking you can have a happy family and coach little league and make car payments? Normals a setting on the dryer. People like us we don't get normal."

"Harley shut up" Circa yelled at her making everyone jumped in surprise.

She didn't really pay attention to what Harley and the others  were talking about being pretty on the outside and ugly on the inside

"We all are" Harley said

"Except for him" she said looking at the at the killer croc

"H e's ugly on the outside"

"Not me Shorty" he said pulling down his hood

"I'm beautiful"

Circa couldn't help but to laughed at that. 

    "That is the first time I heard you talk and that's what you say" She said laughing.

The door open and Flag walked in. "We don't want to here" Harley said we all stayed silent.

"Did you get to the part in that binder saying I was sleeping with her "Flag asked.

"Sleeping with who" Circa asked him. He looked at Circa surprised Just realizing She was there.

"He was sleeping with the enemy she calls herself the Enchantress." Harley said all the colour draining from Circa's face

"You okay, you look like you just saw a ghost." Deadshot said

"Did you say the Enchantress?"
Circa asked Harley, she nodded

"You okay?" Deadshot asked again.

"No" She said tears that were threatening to spill but She didn't let them fall.

"I thought she died long ago, I should had connected the dots sooner." Circa mumbled as she looked through the file.

"What?" El Diablo asked.

"The enchantress is my sister"

     Surprise !!!!!?

    Sorry that it took so long to get this done.My phone is not letting me type stuff so ya.

   Words -1491

     Surprise !!!!!?

    Sorry that it took so long to get this done.My phone is not letting me type stuff so ya.

   Words -1491