[3]

A:N Sorry it is taking long to update

Circa(3)

Circa

  Circa cursed under her breath as she rightly gripped tightly onto Harley. She had always hated heights, even though she was hard to kill she didn't like breaking all the bones in her body. Her first time on a plane, it crashed and nearly decapitated her. All the bones in her body broke and she remembered that it had taken her a while to regain consciousness.

"How did you get caught?" Harley suddenly asked Circa while she chewed on a piece of gum. Circa was grateful for the distraction from looking out the window.

"I was discovered by people who knew other people in high places. Than I was thrown into that cage." Circa calmly explained. At first she was bitter, she didn't like the fact that pathetic mortals had managed to keep her contained. But she eventually came to terms with it and held her head high, not giving anyone the satisfaction of her being angry.

Circa tilted her head to see El Diablo looking at her. "What about you?" She asked.

Diablo's tightened as he looked away from her. "I turned myself in!"

"Well look on the bright side! At least we know one of us here is good!" Circa said with a small smile linger on her soft lips.

Once again everyone fell into a blanket of uncomfortable silence. Circa's mind began to linger away from everyone and she started to think about her family.

She came from a long line of powerful blood. Her dad was the strongest out of them all but he was killed off in Circa's young years. Circa's mother died giving birth to her and her brother and sister left her soon after their dad died. She did miss them dearly, but Circa was glad that she didn't have to compete for power. Her siblings always thought they were more powerful than each other, so when their egos clashed it cause a lot of fighting. They last time they fought, the Pompeii disaster happened.

The helicopter hit an air pocket which caused her to gasp in surprise.

Circa was so zoned out that she didn't see a young girl appear out of no where on the helicopter.

   "Oh look at the pretty lights" Harley squealed like a girl waking up on Christmas morning.

  Circa stood up from her seat making Katana reach for her sword. The girl watched the goddess cautiously, fearing that she would pull something. Circa rolled her eyes and the girl and glanced out the window to see what Harley was jumping around about.