The Escape

"Try to open the door!" Dad said with fright, "C'mon let's go!"

Mom tried to open the door but it was locked,

"We can unlock the door from the inside so unlock it and open it mom!" Laurence screamed.

"Okay! C'mon though, aren't you putting me in a little pressure point though?"

"Open the dang door!" Dad screamed.

"What?" Mom said.

"What now?" Laurence said.

"The lock won't unlock... I'm going to think that we're gonna be inside this house for a while..."

"We need to go into the basement and then we can hide anywhere that isn't so bad." Laurence said.

"Got it." Mom and Dad agreed.

They ran downstairs and didn't hesitate getting hurt.

Laurence tripped and screamed.

"Laurence, oh crap."

"Mom, help!" Laurence screamed as he was being dragged by noting and he was scared like bloody murder has came to reap him.

"Don't worry sweetie!" Mom screamed.

But it was too late because Laurence was dragged into a dark room. The partners ran to the door and they screamed to open the door and the worst thing happened inside the dads mind. The door was locked and Dad was hearing Laurence's screams.

"No! Help daddy!" And then right as he said that all of the commotion stopped. They tried and open the door and it opened that time, Dad ran upstairs and got a knife as fast as he could because somebody was in there trying to kill them. Mom ran in and screamed.

There was blood all over Laurence... and he was out cold...

Please vote so I know that you guys like reading my books. Thank you.