Jorren Stole

Jorren Stole is a man at age 32 in 1989 He will always stay that age because of the suicide that he committed in the house..... Where they are living right now.
His brother has killed his dad, mom, and his sister when he was 5 years old. 15 years later he also killed his girlfriend in college.
He got so sad and wanted to join them. He planned to kill himself in 21 years.
He sadly got a gun and went to the unowned house in the room and pulled the cock shifter and put it to his mouth and... Boom!

He was found 5 days later after a family was interested into buying the house.
There was blood in his mouth and the gun was still in his hand. Later though, ghost hunters came into the house to get visual evidence. What they got was unbelievable. There was a figure standing in front of the camera and they could see it through the HDMI T.V. They immediately went into the room and started an evp session.

They did it for 2 minutes and got tons of voices. They were...

Evp.1 See me? Q: can you see us?
Evp.2 Help... Q: do you want us out of this room?
Evp.3 Stop! Your killing me! Q: what is it like in the other side?
Evp.4 Do anything! Please! Q: do you know any of us?
Those poor desperate voices. They sounded like they wanted help....