8. nightmares and happiness

~warning things might get a little hot... if you know what i mean ;)~

~kaoru's p.o.v~

I was running and running through crowds of people and fear and panic were shown on my face....yet I have no idea why....

I kept running until all the people were gone and then I saw hikaru... He was just standing there...I felt as if something was wrong and I called out his name, but no sound came out. I kept screaming his name but he would never look towards me.

I looked down for a moment, and when I looked up he was standing back with haruhi. He then gave her a tight hug. Tears started to fill my eyes as I tried walking away. I soon realized that I couldn't move...I was chained down...forced to watch them.

Tears were now streaming down my face.. I wanted all of this to stop...my chest was hurting from where my heart felt broken...

Hikaru held haruhi's hand as held told her something. She then smiled brightly. She hugged him and buried her head into his chest. I still had tears rolling down my cheeks. Hikaru then looked at me, his eyes narrow. He mouthed something, and it looked like he said goodbye. Thats when I woke up from my nightmare.

I shot up as I was a sobbing mess. I couldn't control my tears. I never want this to happen...I can't lose him...I love him too much..

Hikaru started to wake up. I tried to wipe the tears, but it only made it worse. "Hey!..karou what's wrong?!.." hikaru said. Hikaru threw his arms around making sure I was ok. "I-im fine..it was just a nightmare..." I said with tears still on my face. "Shh..shh it's ok.. I'm right here." He said still hugging me.

And thats when he looked up at me. He smiled slightly before wiping the tears off my face. His eyes sparkled, and as soon as I knew it, he pushed his lips against mine.
I started to blush profusely as I started to kiss him back.

~hikaru's p.o.v~

We locked eyes and I went in for a kiss. I could feel the heat coming off his face; I don't understand why, but this feeling inside me right now made me want him...  I then started to run my hands through his hair, he then wrapped his arms around my neck.

After a few seconds I pushed him down to where I was on top of him. I slowly moved my hand down toward his crotch, which I earned a moan out of kaoru. I slid my tongue into his mouth exploring every last bit of it.

We pulled back from each other, a strand of salvia connecting to each of us. We were both red as I soon saw kaoru get an erection. I smirked as I sat up a bit still looking into his eyes; I then began to palm his area, and kaoru moaned rather loudly. "A-ah.......h-hikaru...." He said as his breathe hitched followed by him bitting his lip. "Oh?.....does someone enjoy this?" I said as he nodded. Kaoru leaned his head back as I continued to palm him. "Y-yes.....please hikaru...." kaoru said.

I slowly took off his pants followed by his boxers. Kaoru blushed a bit harder and looked away a bit. "Are you sure this is ok?" I asked. "It's fine...please..." He said begging me. I smirked as bent down and put my lips on the top of his dick. I began to lick around it as I soon started to bob my head up and down his shaft. Kaoru moaned, which only made me go faster, as he clenched the sheets. I could feel myself get hard, as I continued sucking.

A few moments later kaoru let out a very loud moan and he came into my mouth. He was panting very heavily as I pulled back with a bit of cum dripping down my mouth. He sat up a bit and licked my mouth before he took off my clothes. I was really hard and I was dripping a lot. Kaoru put his hand over my dick and started to move his hand up and down. I bit my lip as he went a bit faster. "Hikaru....I-I need you inside me....now" he whispered to me. His words made me shiver, and he was more calm about, yet you could hear how bad he wanted it.

I gasped a bit as he let go of me, his hand now a bit sticky. I blushed as I spread his legs and inserted myself into him. He grunted a bit as he took me in, but that was soon overcome with pleasure. I began to thrust back and forth into him. "Ngh...y-you're so small...and tight.." I say. "F-faster..." he says as I soon speed up. He moaned and he scratched my back a bit.

After pounding him for a good while, I had reached my climax and I came inside him. We were both panting hard as I pulled out from him. I laid down beside him and gave another quick kiss. Our faces were still red as we looked at each other. "Kaoru, that....that was amazing. I love you so much, and I'll never stop loving you." I said smiling. "I love you too....haha...I won't be able to feel my legs for forever." He said said grabbing my hand. We intertwined fingers, and he laid his head on my shoulder. I yawned and we soon slowly fell back asleep....

~Until next time~