Seven-Something i cant admit.

Start from the beginning

"i'll give you one reason. one word amigo. Andrea" i said and smirked. napailing iling sya.

"she wont know. i mean. even if she would. whats the harm in that? i only play around with them. si Andrea lang ang pang harap sa altar." he said smiling. napailing nalang si Lance.

"Pass ako. you know i dont like private party. i'd rather be with Ven than those girls." Lance said smiling while shaking his head.

"K.J pare." i said and threw a pillow on Lance way which Lance avoided immediately. natawa si Edward.

"Steven. Brother. if you already experience how to be in Love. you will understand where i'm coming from." Lance said and rested his back on the sofa.

"eh bakit si Edward?" i asked. napatingin si Lance kay Edward saka pumikit.

"we're two different person Brother. i don't play with fire. not if it isnt with Venice." Lance explained.

"Cliché" i said and rested my back on the sofa too.

"Hep. whatever it is. no matter what i do. Andrea would always be my one and only." Edward defended.

"whatever you say Man! i mean seriously Amigo. i dont know how the heck can you stand having the same woman to be with. No offense but really Brother. isnt it tiring having the same woman by your side?" i said with a frown. natawa ng malakas si Lance. si Edward naman napangiti lang.

"why would i get tired spending all my time with the woman i Love? it may sound Corny but really. i'm sure i dont want any other woman than her." Lance said that made me throw a pillow in his direction again.

"its true Amigo. i may jerk around all the time. every party. public or private. its always Andrea that i wanna see in the end of the day. i could spend a whole lifetime with her and it wont be enough." Edward said. i fell silent.

"i do believe in the existence of Love Amigo. but i dont believe that it is meant for me. i could believe that a man married a bitch(referring to a female dog) but i dont believe that i'll fall in love. i dont even believe i would get married and spend my entire life living with the same woman. nakakasawa yun pare!" i said. but its true. pag nag iisang babae lang. nakakasawa yun. para kang hinainan ng parehong ulam sa isang taon.

"Amen!" Edward added which made Lance Laugh.

"dont say too much Brother. you may swallow more than what you can chew." Lance said mysteriously. napangisi ako.

"Naah. i can say too much. coz i wont get married pare. if i would it'll be for business. not because i love her." i said firmly and took a sip of my beer in can.

"we'll lets see. Lets make a bet then?" he said and put his can on the table. napatuwid din ng upo si Lance saka humarap saken. ako din umupo ng maayos.

kumuha sya ng papel saka ballpen at nilagay sa harap namin ni Lance.

"Pare. you can have twenty Million each from us plus anything you want. no matter how expensive it may be. just one from each of us. if you wont fall in love until you reach the age of Thirty." napangisi ako sa sinabi ni Steven. si Lance naman napanganga. "but if not. you will be our slave for as long as you stay single and you get to pay for every vacation that we'll have, married or not." i smiled smugly. natawa na si Lance saka nakipag High Five saken. sinulat nya sa papel yung mga conditions ng deal namin. and put our name on it.