Tamaki x Depressed!Male!Reader

~~(M/N)'s P.O.V~~

I was in my room scrolling through my instagram, I come across the King of the host clubs account, Tamaki Suoh, The precious Prince/King/Daddy, I like him but he might not know I am there.... He is always swarmed with girls and I am in the garden being a loner. I sigh and stand up, going to the bathroom and grabbing my knife "How many today~?" I ask myself and start cutting, whispering horrible things about myself.

((THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL!))

I walk to the garden and bump into someone "Oh sorry! Are you hurt?" A princely voice asks, I squeak and look up blushing "I am sorry, I wasn't looking where I was looking!" I squeak and cover my face "Wait! Are you (M/N)?" He asks and I peek through my hand "Y-You know my name?" I ask blushing deeply as he nods "Yep! I see you watching me at times!" He smiles "Wh-What? A-Ah.... Um yeah...." I whisper as he giggles "Don't be embarrassed! I kinda like it!" He giggles again and pecks my cheek, Whispering something in my ear before leaving.

'Don't be sad, I have noticed you~ We should go to the movies one day~, I love you~'

((Ye, It's short! But I don't care! XxTamaki_SuohxX I WAS INSPIRED!))