First night

Katy's POV

Our first night in paradise. After a good sleep to sober up after the pool..incident.. I am feeling fresh for the night to come.

We had all eaten dinner in the restaurant and are now relaxing outside by the outdoor bar. There was a park right next to us. "Lose my child and I will kill you."

I playfully spoke to 7 year old Auggie who was taking Alexis to the park and since it was getting dark out, we needed to keep a close eye on the kids but trusted Auggie to keep her safe. Even though we could see everything.

"Shots?!" My blonde 'innocent' daughter shouted. I look at the laugh on her face but notice almost straight away how serious she was being.

"Apple juice? Shots of apple juice, right?" Topanga spoke half playful, half seriousness. Maya instantly moved her head to look at my best friend, shaking her head.

"We're on holiday! Why not?" I speak with a smile standing up to walk over to the bar. "But one. No more" I said before walking to the bar.

4 hours later

"Woo! I love this song, dance with me!" My once sober daughter shouted as she grabbed her drunken best friends hand, running towards the outdoor dance floor next to the DJ.

I sit with Topanga and Shawn, my eyebrows furrowing as I notice how much alcohol they had. "One drink, no more!" I heard my husband mock. I slowly turn my head with a threatening look.

"Okay, I didn't know they were light-weights! 6 drinks and they are.. that?" I put my hands up in surrender before sipping my alcoholic beverage.

Shawn, then noticing a drunken Lucas dancing with Maya, he stood up ready to pounce. "Shawn, don't. They're having fun. Leave it." I speak to my husband with a slight laugh.

"Where's Cory? I've lost my husband!" Topanga, clearly drunk, spoke interrupting the conversation between me and Shawn. I laughed again at her sudden panic.

Placing a shot in front of my best friend, I hold mine in my hand. "He's taken the kids to bed. He wanted an early night. Now.. 1..2..3!" I explain and shout before necking back the shot.

I look around, noticing Shawn not next to me anymore. I let out a quiet sigh before turning to see Shawn and a drunken Lucas talking.

No ones POV

A semi-sober Shawn. A very drunk Lucas. Easy conversation? No.

"So, Lucas.." Shawn trailed off, walking somewhere more quiet. "Yes, sir?" Lucas stumbled along with Shawn, slightly confused about what's happening.

"You and Maya have been "dating" for a while. I don't like it. But if it has to happen, there are some rules." Shawn placed an arm around Lucas' shoulder as Lucas laughed drunkenly at the way Shawn is speaking.

"Let me guess. Let me guess here. No sex? Hands north of the equator, not too far north. Am I right?" Lucas slurred his words as he looked at the grown man"

"Exactly! But this'll be easier when you're not acting like a cat that's been on a spinning chair. Keep your distance while dancing." Shawn said while leading them both back to where the two families were seated.