thirty

HAILEE SHEPHERD

"Oooo HOME RUN!" I yell as I ran all the bases to the home plate and Arizona struggles from being catcher.

"Who is that?" Teddy asks as a girl with yellow comes up to Mark and they start kissing and we watch.

"That's Julia Canner or Kinney. She's from Seattle Presbyterian and Marks been seeing her," Arizona and Callie explain.

Soon later Seattle Presbyterian comes in and then Derek gets paged so he and Lexie begin leaving as Arizona and April begin calling out to Owen saying the have to leave.

"Wait Derek, I'm coming with you guys!" I yell as I follow everyone.

++

"What do we have?" Dr. Hunt asks as we walk in the trauma room.

"Carl Shalter, sanitation worker, mid 30's, fell in the back of a garbage truck," The paramedic explains.

"I'm gonna need the portable ultrasound," Hunt tells me as I go and call for one.

Owen tells Callie to let him work on him first then she could check on the hand then she leaves.

++

"Uh so C.T's negative for internal bleeding, so chief Hunt said Mr.Shatler's all yours," I tell Callie as I hand her the chart.

"Great, tell Chief Hunt I'm so grateful he gave me the go ahead," She says.

"Okay, wait was that sarcastic ?" I ask as she gives me a look.

"Do you think I could scrub in with you for the surgery?" I ask her.

"Yeah, go ahead and book the surgery," She tells me.

"Alright," I say.

"Wish me luck. I'm a about to tell a man his crappy day just got crappier," She says as she leaves.

++

"Hailee meet me in the OR," Callie tells me as she makes Owen sign a sheet then she leaves.

"I'm gonna need a small," Lexie says looking into the box of the uniforms.

"Me too," I add in.

"Oh they're all larges," Henry tells us as April stands up.

"What? No, we can't be out of smells already I asked for an assortment of sizes!" April tells us.

"I was very clear on the phone!" She adds in as Owen throws Mark a jersey.

"You know what April it's fine I'll just get a large and I'll just make it fit okay?" I say trying to cal her down.

"Sweet, I'll look fantastic in this," Mark says looking at the jersey.

"And when you look good, you play good. Am I right Avery?" Mark yells turning to Jackson.

"You know it!" Jackson says as they high-five and I roll my eyes as I grab my jersey and leave.

++

"Okay, so this will hold his hand in place for I can see the tendon and nerve gaps," She begins explains as she hands me the hand thing to place the wire.

As I start getting ready to place it the machine start beeping.

"I didn't do anything!" I say as Callie asks what's going on and the anesthesiologist tells us his pressures tanking.

"It looks like electrical alternans," I say.

"He's tamponading," Callie says as she stands up. "What the hell? Page cardio!" Callie demands.