“ohhhh!!!!! God!!!! HELP ME ……. SHE IS DYING!!!!!!!!! SOMEBODY HELP….. ” the other girl started screaming on her lungs , but before she could have started screaming again . the door of my room opened , the blonde stepped out (who was previously having L-sex) , was now wearing a ABBA t-shirt said in a very nonchalant tone “you know Barbie , she was not actually gagging when you practically sucked the air out of her .”

 The other girl whom I now noticed was also a blonde put her hands on her chest , showing how much relieved she was , she started helping me to get up on my feet . I didn’t replied anything to her rather I took her hand , which I very much needed .

“I am soo sorry…I didn’t knew ….u have hands on your ears and you very making loud gagging noises , I just thought u know  , that you were dying … I am well trained in life saving stuff , you know” at this point she fliiped her and gave a very – well practiced billion dollar – perfect – miss America style smile “….i am soo sorry and my name is Alice , but I can call me……”

She was cut off when the smaller and curvier of the blonde replied sarcastically “ohh!! Great , now we don’t have to worry , u know people here , like taking deep throat , if you know what I mean”

The curvy blonde was rewarded by quizzical look from Alice and giggles from the Asian girl from inside of the dorm , but I knew better so I crocked rather then speak “I DO know what you mean , name’s Abigail ”

My vision was much better now as I leaned against the wall for more support .

“cool , my name is Chloe , not Chloey or chloez ….. just chole , got it new bees ?” Chloe said in a threatening tone. We both just nodded in response , and stepped inside the room , it was big yellow painted room with dark chocolaty colored furniture which oddly suited with the whole room .

“sooo , are four of us going to share this room , because I only see 3 beds ” alice purred at them in very high-class-i-am-daddy’s –girl tone  .

“are u dumb or something !!” Chloe replied in same bitchy tone .

I was feeling much better now , so I started doing what any body what do , if they are stuck with a rich-daddy’s girl and a bitchy-lesbian and had a near death experience . I started analyzing my chances for survival.

Well, at least survival at this college, I was no prom queen in my school , nor was I loner emo kid - who just sulk in the dark corners . I was and I will be , an outgoing- fun -sporty person and who is always on radar for kicking butt. and I am planning to remain the same but I knew I would need both of them as my friends , and they did seemed nice people , different types of species , but good people .

Alice is a long thin blonde , an perfect epitome of the rich girl type who would waste money , like we waste out toilet paper . and on the other hand , Chloe was rather smaller mature looking curvy blonde with black highlights , who had a very peculiar girly voice . but even looking at them I was able to conclude that who would be my bitchy BFF and who would be tomboy-cool-helping BFF. And yes ,I am very that Lucy would love them , at least Alice and I would have the Lesbians ‘Great!!!’ I mentally groaned at my luck.

My breadths were finally normal and from the pain below my ribs I knew that there would be some killer bruises there , thanks to perfect size 2 – Alice.

“you know , I have to say Alice you have some strong hands there , I mean just looking…. ” I started but my words were cut off , as I slipped and fell head fist on the floor .

Other 3 girls winced at my hard fall and started laughing . I turned myself to look up at what I had slipped on . I didn’t knew actually what is it that I slipped on , I saw one peculiar shape and color and before I knew it I screamed , and with one great effort stood up and leaped onto the nearest bed , away from the disgusting thing , which cannot be lying on the floor , I mean it’s somebody private area , my virginal mind screamed at the horrifying images.

Listening to my ear piercing screams the other 3 girls also screamed and hugged each other , just like in a horror movie when everyone knows that Buggy-man is about to come out.

And then suddenly the Asian girl jumped out of the group hug and picked up the nude colored structure which grossed me out , beyond the lesbian sex scene.

“Found it!!! And its called a dildo, dork!!! Practically gave me a heart attack , FYI name is Jenna ”

And then all of the girls started laughing at me and I couldn’t help but to give them a quizzical look, then Alice understanding my innocence came to my rescue.

Still red faced Alice hiccupped “honey!! That’s fake and haven’t u used one before!!”

I was so stunned by the revelation that , you could have dicks in your room , in your closet , that I just shook my head in reply and chocked “its!! gross”

But before Alice could agree to me , our dorm room was forced open with a big ‘BANG’ and a guy stepped in . he was the most beautiful guy I had ever seen , bue electric eyes with the pale skin of an angel and dark chocolate brown hair , lighter than mine.

                       ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

well , hey guys this is my new story and i hope you guys like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

and that pic is of lucy , don't forget to vote or comment :)