Chapter 1

My name is Isabella, I have blue long hair, I'm 5'9 (I know I'm pretty tall), ever since 7th grade I've been bullied. No-one likes me and I don't know why, even my own brothers hate me. Now I'm starting High School and have a crush on this guy named Theo he's the most popular boy in the school. My best friend Mariana is cool I tell her everything she is the best person in the world I love h........

"Isabella, come here real quick" she says.

"Errrrr okay what do you need" I say.

"I wanted to tell you that we are not friends we have never been friends and we never will be friends you are a pig and a fatass I was only your friend beacause you have money and I made a bet that I could get you to tell me who you have a crush on and I got it so I'm not your friend any more"  I was starting to get tears in my eyes I'm just glad she didn't tell me she was going to tell everyone who I had a crush on. I ran home in tears my mom and dad had been trying to get me to go to my aunt in Rome to stay with her for a few years and I asked my mom if it was to late to go and she said noand that I had three hours to pack and go to the airport, we didn't tell my brothers, Damon and Scott that I was going beacause they wouldn't care. When Iwas done I went to the airport and as soon as I gotit there they called my flight and I went on a plane to Italy.