Trenton was right behind him with a content smirk on his face.

I slowly got off the ground as the circle of strong men around me began to suffocate my mind. What were they going to do to me?

Leo chuckled.

Everyone had their guns aimed at me except for Leo. And Trenton.

"You look scared Betty. What's wrong?",Leo teased.

"Not such a smart ass now are you?",Trenton taunted.

My breathing was uneven but I stared the two men right in the eyes. Contemplating on why I ever got myself into this mess. I should have let Leo beat me.

"Nothing to say?",Trenton asked.

I didn't say anything.

Leo shrugged before pulling out a tazer.
"That's okay. We're just going to do what you did to those men. We're going to do you worst."

Leo laughed maniacally in my face as Trenton held the same smirk.

"Everyone of them is going to get a turn with you. And when their done, you're going to wish it was just me doing what they did."

I slapped him. Good and hard not caring about the consequences.

He held his jaw before quickly retaliating. He punched me.

Like a man.

And without a sound I fell.

Everyone around me laughs. Their guns still aimed.

I looked up at Leo as he batman talking.
"You know you would've gotten us if it wasn't for when Ham fucked up. He said, I always liked her. And then it hit me. Y'all were working together. Because he always liked your skank ass. And now it's time for you to suffer for all that you did."

Trenton snatched me up before pushing me as hard as he could. I flew right under a guarded man.

"Then it's on you.",Leo said.

I looked up at the gaurded man in fear. He smirked down evilly at me before throwing his gun to Leo and beginning to unbuckle his belt.

His pants dropped and the other men have him some space before his boxers dropped too. He snatched me up and then froze.

I could feel a wetness on my face and when I reached my hand up to touch it I could see blood on my hands. The gaurded man began to fall and then suddenly all the gaurds were snatching me up and moving me.

The Gaurd had been shot in his head.

As I was being pulled away another one was shot down.

They moved me faster as Trenton and Leo went to search the house. Out of sight.

We walked down a long corridor and one man grabbed my ass roughly. Getting cheers from the other men as I thrashed in their hold.

And then he fell to the ground. And in a blur I saw Ham burst through the already broken window and begin shooting.

I retaliated quickly. Grabbing the shocked gaurds fun from him and shooting him in the leg. And quickly hitting the second Gaurd who held me in the back of the head with the butt of the gun. By the time I finished doing that all gaurds were down.