chapter: 5

We pull up to..... A gorgeous lake in the woods.
"Wow it's gorgeous" I say I awww.
"Thanks our family owns it"
"Really wow Jason,daren I would love to have a lake like this" I sigh" can you swim in it"
"Yeah we can now if you want" daren said.
"But we have no swimsuits"I say confused.

Jason's pov
"We don't need any" daren says jumping in. Might I add in his boxers.I look over at Sofia to see a faint blush on her cheeks.
"You wanna get in"
"Yeah just turn around" she says lowly I catch it anyways cause of my better hearing.
So I turn around. Seconds later I hear a giant splash.
So I strip down and I jump in to.
Me and my brother must have gotten the same idea because we both swim over to Sofia. I stand in front of her and my brother in the back. I'm standing so close I can feel her shiver. Good to know we affect her. "Sofia what do you think about me and daren" i say. "I really like both you guys" "in what way" i say as me and daren move closer to her. "Umm i don't wanna say because its wrong to like both of you at the same time". I guess Sofia realised what she said because she cover her mouth and looks away from me. We have to tell her I know well tell her once we get out the lake Kay and since when have you cared I thought you wanted nothing to do with her I changed my mind Kay but don't break her heart or I'll kill you I Won't promise.  "Let's go sit on the shore " "Kay "she replies still looking down. Me and daren share a look.

Sofias pov
"We have something we have to tell you" Jason says. "Okay what is it"
"Meanddarenarewerewolfsandyourourmate" I laugh and then say"mabey a little slower"I say smiling.  Jason sighs then says the thing that changes my life forever
..................................

(..'')

Just kidding here's the rest of the story

"Me and Daren are werewolfs and your our mate". "You guys got me" I say dying with laughter then I look at their faces "your serious" I chuckle "ummm okay well if your serious let me see your wolfs"
Jason and Daren start to strip down. "Wow boys at least let me turn around". I wait a few minutes and then turn around. "HOLY SHIT" I scream and suddenly faint.

A/n
OK u guys deserve this chapter
And tonight I was just going throw the comments and I loved them as u may know if you were up at 12:20 then you know that my aunt died so that's why I haven't updated by Tuesday like I said so here's a late up date
I love you guys
-andrea

Fav fan as list:
Everybody <3