8.)Fuck You.

'Leah in the MM'

_______

Leah p.o.v

I layed in my bed nervous as fuck. Only person who knows about the envelope is My big brother, Ava, and I think Brandon. My father dosent know so there is no one on the look out for me. 

I layed as tear fell from my eyes. I know that me and brandon weren't talking that long but it still hurts. Hurts to see someone you caught feelings for having sex with someone else in your FACE! That shit hurt.

 I walked in his house like that cause I was knocking and knocking , there was no answer and the door was unlocked so I did what I did. Problem? I know the truth now so....I dont care he can have ole girl. Only thing Im worried about now is my safety because Ryan will literally hurt me if he knew I tried to move on, 

He might just try to kill me.

I let the thoughts run through my mind as Ava bust in my room with 5 bags of chips, 2 liters of mountain dew pop, fuge icecream bars, 2 spoons & 2 Jars of peanut butter, with a bag of Mcdonalds. 

I truly love my bestfriend.

"Im so sorry Leahhh" Ava pouted as she put all the foods on my bed as she pulled this DVD case out of one of the bags , All Seasons Of Bad Girls Club.

"Its okay, I'll  be fine." She smiled and pressed play as I started to eat some Mcdonald's Fries.

"I love you bestfriennddd" I smiled as I wiped my dry tears.

"I love you too." Ava said as she tuned me out and watched tv.

********************

Lewis p.o.v 

(I wanted to give yall some more p.o.v's either than Leah & Brandon)

Yeah, Its all bad. Im pissed. Its a muhfucka looking for MY sister. I would really die for her. She so damn innocent, so beautiful, pure.

 Thats my lil sister and I love her with everything in me. But she do push me to the limit sometime with her smart ass mouth.

 But I love her, and JuJu irritating ass. If Something happens to my sister, I don't know what i'd do.

 But one thing Im not gonna do is tell my dad. He is gonna do to much. 

He go have world war 2 happening and this could end up all being an accident. Or someone is trying to scare her.

But Joke or Not, nobody go touch my sister and I put that on My LIFE!

SHORT UPDATE!

-Like

-Comment

-Share

-What yall think?

-Comment What should happen Next.PLEASEE