0004

Mingyu and Seokmin became best friends in the 3 years and 307 days they've known each other. Seokmin knew about the problems Mingyu was facing and tried his best to offer advice.

There was a day that the two went to the park, Seokmin meeting up with his girlfriend and invited Mingyu along. As the fun was beginning to settle down, the two said goodbye to Seokmin's girlfriend.

Down the streets of the park the two friends walked, heading back to Seokmin's dorm. Talking, laughing, it was good for the two.

Until Seokmin said, "Mingyu, isn't that him?"

Looking up from the road, Mingyu's eyes widened when he focused on the figure standing a few meters away from them.

"Yeah Seok, that's Wonwoo."

The two looked at each other, Seokmin not knowing what to say, Mingyu not knowing what to do. After a few minutes of standing in silence, Mingyu spoke up.

"Okay, when we walk past him, laugh. Laugh like something funny happened."

"Why laugh? Can't we just walk past him like normal?"

"Just do it please! We'll laugh so it looks like I'm doing alright."

Nodding his head slowly, Seokmin agreed. Then as they neared the other male, the two began to laugh as they planned. Mingyu didn't make any eye contact with the other and neither did Seokmin. The two walked by him, eyes looking down as their laughs died down.

Even though Mingyu didn't fully see him, he knew Wonwoo had been staring at them.

---xx
I don't have school this week so I plan to post more and catch up on this fanfic :-)
but cAN YOU GUYS RECOMMEND SOME GOOD KDRAMAS I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO WATCH