"Hey Ruby, how's classes?" Velvet stopped and asked.

"Hm? Oh, well, you know hehehe." The first girl replied, scratching the back of her head lightly.

"Well, she's at least started to fall asleep less now." The girl with white hair stated.

"Weiss!" Ruby exclaimed, giving a pout.

"Well, she isn't wrong Rubes." The blonde said, laughing a bit.

"Yang! Not you too!"

"..." Blake said nothing, opting to just continue reading her book.

"Even you Blake?! Why have you forsaken meeeeeeee?!" Ruby yelled, dropping to her knees.

'...What? But she hadn't- what?... Maybe if I consumed more insight I could understand these girls. Wait, would that be safe? I'm a great one, why shouldn't it be- did I just argue with myself? Yes, you did. It must be the insight. Yes, you-I may be right.'Alexander thought, having an internal conflict.

"Ruby, we're in public." Blake stated casually while flipping a page. As if just realizing, Ruby quickly rose to her feet, dusting her knees with slight discomfort and embarrassment.

"Uhhh..." Yang started, leaning towards Velvet, eyeing Alexander.

"Who's tall, dark and...uhh, dark?" Yang asked.

"Hm?" Velvet questioned, then looked to Alexander, "Oh, that's Alexander. He's-Uhhh...well he's not from around here. We brought him back to Ozpin for help. Alexander?"

Alexander remained looking off, still conversing with, well, himself. It wasn't until Velvet poked his shoulder that Alexander broke out of his trance.

"Ah, my deepest apologies." He said, taking off his hat and bowing. "Alexander Ivory. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Hiya! I'm Ruby." The gothic dressed one said.

"Weiss Schnee, pleased to make your acquaintance." The one in white gave a courteous bow.

"Name's Yang." The blonde stated with a thumbs up.

"..." The group sweat dropped at their still reading teammate, Yang nudging at her. "Huh? Oh, hi, I'm Blake." She finally introduced her.

"Pleasure. If you don't mind me asking, what is it you're reading? I'm not from around here and would like to take notes on the literature of these lands."

"Heh, you got a funny accent. Ow!" Ruby said, getting a light punch to her arm.

"Ruby! That's rude! I apologize for our leaders ignorance!"

"No problem at all."

"Oh, this is just some fantasy book I found in the library. It's about some old country that had miraculous healing methods, but there was a severe drawback. I won't ruin it, but it is a good read. Not exactly for the faint of heart, though." Blake informed him.

"You have my thanks. I'd like to give it a read, if given the luxury." Alexander said. Coco called out to the rest of her team(+1) from the main building, growing tired of waiting.

"Oh, we have to go report to Ozpin. Catch up with you guys in Oobleck?" Velvet asked.

"Definitely!" Ruby said, "Onwards to the cafeteria!" She yelled, running and making the rest run after her.

"An...interesting bunch those girls are." Alexander said, looking at Ruby run at impressive speeds and her teammates able to keep up-the blonde one tripped.

"Interesting? Says the 'Insightful' one." Coco jabbed, pressing the elevator button. Again, Alexander froze.

"What is this?"