Chapter Twenty-Three: Public Place

Nine Crimes Chapter Twenty-Three

Arriving at Bethany's house, I park my truck behind her car and get out. Walking to where she is standing at beside her car I smirk when she pulls me into a kiss. Her kisses really are amazing even if she isn't Natalie.

"We should probably head inside," I whisper into her mouth, letting my tongue slip inside of hers in the process. I knew it was risky kissing her out in the middle of a neighborhood like this but I really couldn't help myself.

Bethany giggles softly, pulling away from me, "But I was having so much fun doing that out here in the open," she winks. That one wink sends a shiver down my spine. "I may have a kink for having sex in public places," she whispers so low that I almost don't even hear her.

I feel a blush creep onto my cheeks, "Is that so?" I ask as I lean in, kissing her cheek softly, my lips making their way over to her ear. "Well maybe we can be wild and have sex in your car," I smirk hoping she will say yes to my idea.

Feeling her pull away again I pout playfully. When I see the smirk growing on her lips though, I know she is probably going to say yes to my idea.

"I think that sounds like a plan," Bethany smiles, her hand reaching out to open her the door to her backseat.

I watch her get in, my eyes staying glued to her ass. She has a really nice ass though a part of me thinks her boobs are much better.

"You getting in?" Bethany asks bringing me out of my thoughts.

I nod my head another blush playing on my cheeks, "Sorry, I was too busy thinking about your ass," I confess once I am inside the car and the door is firmly shut behind me.

Now it's Bethany's turn to blush after my confession. "You like my ass?" she asks me her eyebrow raising in curiosity. "I always had you pegged as a tit man."

"Well to be honest I like both equally but on you, your boobs are definitely my favorite thing," I wink.

All this dirty talk is already starting to make me get hard. I'm surprised with all the sex I have been getting lately that I'm not just a walking hard on by now. I mean it's almost too much for me, though I am not complaining. After the drought of hardly any sex from Kate this is a nice reprieve.

When Bethany leans in to kiss me again, I kiss her back, my hand going down to rest on her leg. I almost wish she didn't have jeans on right now.

Kissing her harder my hand travels higher up her leg until it has reached her thigh. When I hear her moan, I smirk, biting down on her bottom lip as my hand brushes across the crotch of her jeans. Again she moans out and again I brush my hand across the crotch of her jeans.

I have to say this whole teasing thing is really a favorite of mine to do.

"Zachary," Bethany whimpers into my mouth.

Pulling away I look at her, "That is my name," I smile playing innocent. "Was there something you wanted?" I ask her as I let my hand move off her now. If she kills me right now I really would not be shocked. I mean I would kill me right now too for this teasing I am giving her.

Bethany glares at me playfully or at least I think it's playfully. "Stop being a fucking tease," she says before pulling me into another kiss, this one much more forceful than the last one we shared.

Moaning into the kiss I feel Bethany lay back and before I know it she is pulling me down over her. Kissing her harder, my hand travels up her shirt getting higher and higher until I reach her breast.