Chapter Fifteen: Cuddle

Nine Crimes Chapter Fifteen

The next day, I wake up to find Bethany gone, but plastered all over my walls are my dick pictures. I would ask who the culprit is but when Natalie ignores me and gives me dirty looks I think I know who the culprit is.

"What the hell is your problem?" I ask her when I finally corner her in the hallway sometime after lunch. It's probably the only time I will get her alone so I need to use it.

Natalie just looks at me so innocently and shrugs, "I don't have a problem. I'm peachy," she smiles as she tries to push her way past me but I reach out and push her against the wall, this time so she can't move.

"You do too have a problem. If you didn't you wouldn't have given the guest room a new wallpaper. A wallpaper that has my dick on it. You also wouldn't be giving me looks that could kill either," I reason as I glare some now. "So, please tell me what I have done to get on your shitlist?"

"You haven't done a damn thing Zac," Natalie tells me as she keeps her face straight and smug. "Now please move before I yell out loud that you are trying to kiss me. I'm sure you don't want Taylor to hear me say that."

Glaring more, I move out of her way and just roll my eyes as I stalk back to the guest room. When I close the door I frown as I see my dick staring back at me, "The fuck is her problem?" I ask myself as I began to take the pictures off the door and walls.

Today is the first time I have actually seen the pictures and I hate them. I'm not at my best in these pictures. I'm not even hard. To say I feel self-conscious that they are on the net is an understatement.

When I finally finish taking all the pictures down, I walk downstairs and into the kitchen where I see Taylor at the stove. "You are making dinner?" I question as I raise my eyebrows. It's not that I don't like Taylor's cooking because I do, I just prefer Natalie's.

Taylor turns to look at me and nods, "Natalie went out drinking with Nikki and some other girls," he says as he laughs. "She'll be home by midnight, probably missing half her clothes. She can't really handle her tequila too well."

"I'm sure she can't be that bad with her tequila," I say as I walk to the cabinet and get the dishes down, fixing the table for Taylor.

"Last time Natalie went out and got drunk, she may or may not have came home in a table cloth," Taylor smirks and I gulp. The fuck is Taylor thinking letting her go out and drink if it makes her become a stripper.

"You okay Zac?" Taylor asks, "You look as pale as a ghost."

I shake my head, "I'm fine, just not feeling so hungry anymore," I shrug and leave the kitchen, going back to my room. I am going to stay up and worry about Natalie until she comes home and by god if she comes home in a table cloth I will kill her and any guy who oogles her in between the bar and home.

Sitting on the bed, I stay there, that is until I smell the food downstairs and hear Taylor holler to the kids that it is done. Then I hear my stomach growl and I know I can't resist the food, no matter how much I just want to sit in the room on this bed until Natalie gets home.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
After dinner, I return to the room and sit back down, racking my hand through my hair. I'm not sure how long I sit there doing that but eventually I hear a door open downstairs and I stand from the bed, my eyes briefly going to the clock in my room. It reads midnight, exactly.

Opening the door, I walk downstairs and find Natalie in the living room, looking confused.

"Who moved the bathroom?" she asks me as she raises her eyebrow and walks to where I am standing by the stairs. "I need to put my panties back on before I go upstairs," she giggles and I watch as she pulls a red thong from her purse.