-16-

skylars pov
*1 month later*

i'm using a boot now and we have a competition in like 2 months so i better be able to cheer. about me and jacob, i haven't talked to him. actually, i don't know what happened to him. he stopped coming to school and stopped texting me. mark and blake won't tell me either but i mean we're friends now. i miss jacob. a lot. i'm dating ryan. he's not like jacob but it's better than being alone. i decided to check jacobs instagram. 10.6 million followers. wow. he's grown a lot. so turns out he's on tour. magcon to be exact. i've heard of them. it's like cameron dallas and all them. i never really liked them, only jacob. i decided to follow him. i've dyed my hair blonde too, so he probably doesn't remember me.

jacobs pov

some girl with the account of skylarranson followed me. the name sounded familiar but i couldn't figure out why. she was probably just a fan. i tried to check out her account but she's private. i looked at her profile picture and the face kinda looked familiar but nothing else. like i said probably a fan. her bio said depressed but happy😪

i wanted to know what was wrong do i dm'd her.
jacob. hey skylar right?
skylar. yeah
jacob. ok. why does your bio say your depressed?

skylars pov

i decided to play with him.
skylar. well my ex boyfriend thinks i cheated on him but i didn't. i never did. and then he just left and didn't say goodbye. i miss him but he definitely doesn't miss me. i wish he would just notice me. he's not going to school because of some reason and his friends won't tell me where he went.
jacob. what were all of their names?
skylar. and why do you wanna know?
jacob. so i can help you
skylar. trust me, nothing could help me...
jacob. just tell me your ex boyfriends instagram and i can talk so sense into him.
skylar. jacob you don't wanna know
jacob. yes i do and now i'm getting angry

might as well tell him...

skylar. it's @//jacobsartorius

jacobs pov

skylar. it's @//jacobsartorius

no h*ll no. i can't believe myself. why didn't i listen to her. i knew i remembered that name. just one more day till i'm back in school.

jacob. omg i'm so sorry sky. i can't believe i didn't listen to you. omg i'm so f***ing stupid!!!

it didn't send. i tried again.  still didn't send. i went on her account. she blocked me. wow. i messed up. bad. i'll be home in a couple of hours so i can see her then. i'm on the plane and it starts to take off. once were in the air a bunch of people are asking for autographs and pictures and stuff like that.

*after plane ride*

i've finally landed and i see my mom standing there looking for me. i run up to her and hug her. i haven't seen her in like 4 months or something. we get in the car and all i can do is smile. "why so smiley?" my mom asked. "just excited" "wow. i haven't seen you this excited since you and skylar started dating again." she said. we get home and i get ready for school. once i'm done i go to my car and drive there. i ring the bell to get in and the secretary lets me in. i get a late note and walk to class. my first class was math. i walk in. "oh well, welcome back mr. sartorius." he said holding his hand out for the note. i see out of the corner of my eye that a girl shoot her head up. "you can sit right there" he said pointing to a seat in the middle row by mark and blake. they smile at me as i'm walking to my seat. i look back at girl i saw earlier. her head is down now and her hair is covering her face.

the bell rang and i watched her run out of class. i managed to catch up with her and grabbed her hand. she turned around and i could feel her heart drop. i know my did. skylar. "skylar?" i whispered. "i don't wanna talk to you" she said. that made my heart drop even farther. she walked away after that. then a couple of boys came up to me. "hey i see your back gay boy." one said. "couldn't you just stay with your stupid "fans"?" another asked then they pushed me into a locker and started kicking and punching. it was just like 6th grade.

skylars pov

i turned around to see jacob getting beat up and i run over. "stop doing that to him!! what did he do to you!?" i scream. i immediately realize who it is. it's caleb and his friends. i thought he was actually nice but i guess i was wrong. he's a b**ch. they just stood there. i saw one open their mouth to say something but nothing came out. "are you b**ches just gonna stand there and say nothing?" then they ran away. the bell rang but me and jacob have a free period because we have the same schedule. ryan has free too. "you- but- i thought- i thought you hated me" jacob said. "it's actually pretty ridiculous how much you can be there for someone when they just completely shut you out and pretend like you don't exist." i said to him. then i walked away, going to the gym to meet up with ryan. he's a football player for school so he has to practice this period. i walk in there and sit on the bleachers until i feel someone pick me up.

i look up from my phone to see ryan. "hey baby" he said to me. "hey ry" i said back. just as he put me down i saw someone walk in. it was jacob. he looked at. me and waved so i waved back. "who's that?" ryan asked "oh him? that's jacob" "your ex boyfriend? "yeah" i said sighing.

-1040 words-