The day dragged on and on. Lunch time eventually came and I went to sit at my usual seat until I was stopped by a hand on my shoulder. I narrowed my eyes and turned around to see Shikamaru.

"Hey Naruto. I have to talk to you about something, come with me," he stated.

I raised my eyebrow then followed him. Shikamaru and I have never talked before. So, it was weird that he asked to talk. He doesn't look like the type to fight either so I was really confused.

We went to the roof, which I wasn't expecting either.

"Oh my Zeus!"

Who the hell..

I saw a kid leaning on the ledge, sighing pretty dramatically. He had long brown hair and pale eyes and I immediately recognized him. Neji, Hinata's cousin.

I realized that this was probably the whole reason Shikamaru made me come up here.

He started to stand straight. "I am so depressed!" He said, dragging out the 'o' and placing a hand on his forehead, leaning back as if he were Juliet.

"What shall I do now?" He said putting his hand on his chin, rubbing his imaginary beard and looking up at the sky as if the answer was going to fall from the damn sky.

"Oh I know! Maybe I should end it! I can't take it anymore!" He continued while thrashing his arms in the air. He started to stand on the ledge. I rolled my eyes at how staged this looked.

Watch, Sasuke's going to pop up any m--

"Stop! Fellow child of god!"

See.

He stomped over to him, and pulled him off the ledge and Neji let himself fall back on the roof with his arms flailing everywhere. He looked at Sasuke and did a huge gasp while holding on to his chest.

"Sasuke Uchiha? What is the almighty Sasuke Uchiha doing here?!" Neji exclaimed.

Well, now we know who made the script.

"Because I have changed over the years and am a new and refined person!" He shouted, taking occasional glances at me.

..That wasn't his question, Sasuke.

"Oh Sasuke! My hero!" Neji exclaimed with the fakest smile ever.

Sasuke flashed a smile and a thumbs up at me, as if I were the camera and there was supposed to be a ding in the background. That was when I couldn't hold it in anymore and burst out laughing.

I started to clap, "Well, wasn't this entertaining." I looked over at Shikamaru and he just looked so disappointed that he knew these people.

Sasuke ran up to me and stopped in front of me with a hopeful look in his eyes, beaming at me. Which was weird, Sasuke Uchiha is never beaming.

"So, what did you think?" he said.

"I think you're a terrible actor."

His eyes widened, "You saw through it?"

I sighed. "Nice try. How about something a little more, I don't know, genuine next time?"

His expression went from a happy and proud one to a disappointed one. He looked like his pride was crushed and that made my heart break.

"Listen, if it makes you feel better, I hate you a lot less now." I said hoping to raise his spirits even by a little.

"I won't give up." He declared "I will earn your forgiveness even if it's the last thing I do."

I simply smiled at him then made my way to the exit and off the roof right when the bell rang.

Even when I'm supposed to hate him, he still makes my heart beat out my chest.

---------------------

AN; Vote, share and comment what you think!!