Mystery friend

Third person POV

 Next week Monday Night Raw

The Authority was in the ring addressing the problem with Candice and her return. 

"Candice is just an attention whore. Thats all she is, she wants attention. And she is accomplishing that by messing with the Authority" Seth said. Stephanie was in a wheelchair because when Candice did the figure 4 lock it broke her ankle and cant walk for a month.

"This is serious! Look at what she did to my wife!! She left her in a wheelchair." Triple H yelled at everybody and they started cheering her name. He went to talk again but his mic wasnt working. He looked at it in confusion then looked at the screen and saw Candice in an office.

"Sorry Scumbag I had to do that. You were annoying everyone. By the way love your office" she said laughing while looking around. 

"What are you doing in my office. Get out before I call security or Fire you." he said yelling.

"You cant call security remember what happened last time. And you cant fire me" she said in a sing song voice.

"GET OUT OF MY OFFICE CANDICE!! This is not a a game and take your mystery friend with you." Hunter said standing behind Stephanie holding his hand while she was trying not to show fear.

"Right about that mystery friend.... Do you want to know who he is." she said. Everybody started cheering chanting YES YES YES. "Okay then" She said with a smirk she turned around to face the chair. The chair turned  around and it was......... DEAN AMBROSE!!

Everybody was cheering while the Authority was in the ring shocked

"Didnt expect that huh." she said laughing and pointing at their faces.

"Oh hi Hunter. You're right babe. This is a nice office" he said standing up while giving me a kiss.

"Did I forgot to tell you we are dating for 2 years. Oops I forgot" she said smiling. 

"Hunter this office is nice but it doesn't suit you. But don't worry we got it right baby" he said looking down at her with love and crazy in his eyes. 

"Yup and we got the right tool right here." she said pulling out her best friend bat. 'Dont worry I got you one too" she said pulling out a black bat.

"DON'T YOU DARE. CANDICE!! DEAN GET OUT OF MY OFFICE" Hunter yelled at both of them. 

"In the count of three." Dean yelled 

"1!!!" she yelled

"DON'T DO IT CANDICE" Hunter yelled.

"2!!" Dean yelled raising his bat along with Candice.

"NO!NO!NO!" Hunter yelled.

"3!!!" both of them yelled. Then they started trashing the place. Hitting everything that they see while Triple H is yelling and the rest are shocked. When they are done they started laughing and then they kissed long and hard. When they pulled away they looked around the office.

"There all better> Right Dean" she said looking at him.

"Yup way better than the old boring one." he replied.

"THATS IT!! YOU WANT TO PLAY! FINE! YOU HAVE A MATCH AGAINST SETH ROLLINS IN A STEEL CAGE MATCH!! THERE HAPPY" Hunter yelled at her.

Candice looked at Dean and said" Very. And Seth I hope you are ready to loose." Then she walked out with her bat in one hand and holding dean's hand with the other.

"See you Seth" Dean said waving his hands smirking.