The Return

Third person POV

The whole Raw and Smack-down roster was by the ring because Mr. McMahon wanted to tel some news. Stephanie and Triple H was in the ring confused because Vince was smiling like crazy. Even Shane and Daniel Bryan were smiling and talking quietly to each other.

"Okay everyone quiet down. I know you are confused but I got great news. I contacted someone very important and I gave them a contract to be on Smack-Down." Vince said. Everybody was still confused but Smack-down was glad they were getting a new member for their roster.

"This person is dominant, brutal, a risk taker and dominates every match that this person enters is..." he said.

Then Brock Lesner music plays and he comes out with Paul Heyman, Everybody started booing at him but cheering for Brock.

"My name is Paul Heyman, and this is my client BROCK LESNER!!! And don't worry Brock is not going to be in the Smack-down roster." Paul said. Everybody from Raw sighed thanking that he was not going Smack-down while Smack-down had sad faces of not getting the Beast. 

"Paul we don't have time for..." Stephanie said but was cut off by Daniel.

"No, no, no. Keep going Paul please. I want to know who will be in Smack-down. So please continue. Its all yours." Daniel said while Stephanie was glaring at him. She wants to know who will be in Smack-down so she can finish this person.

"Thank you Daniel. As I was saying, this person is not Brock Lesner but it is very close. This person is also my client and has been to WWE before. This person made history been in main events and has dominated everybody that is standing at the ring including you Triple H. You and Stephanie have history with this person. Actually you are friends." Paul said. Both Triple H and Stephanie were confused at this. There was only one person they had history with that ended badly but she can't wrestle no  more. Paul gave the mic to Brock who had a smirk.

"This person is dominating, brutal, bad ass, and a risk taker; made history and fought both superstars and divas. This person is a woman. She has been out for 3 years due to a dislocated shoulder and an injured neck. Everybody get up. !!! AND WELCOME BACK!!!" Brock yelled.

Then the music hits. ( PLAY THE MUSIC)

Everybody was screaming. They knew who it was. The most feared diva in history. She is more dangerous than Lita, Chyna and Trish Stratus. The superstars looked pale and had scared looks on their faces. Stephanie and Triple H were very pale then. He started to scream T Vince saying that she cant be here no more saying that her contract expired, but it never was.   

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!! PLEASE WELCOME BACK THE MOST DOMINAT DIVA IN HISTORY!! QUEEN EXTREME, THE QUEEN OF THE CAGE MY SISTER!!!! CANDICE LESNER!!!" Brock roared

"OMG!!! SHES BACK!! I THOUGHT HER CAREER ENDED THAT NIGHT ON WRESTLEMANIA WHEN SHE JUMPED OFF THE CELL AGAINST TRIPLE H!!!" Cole exclaimed. Candice was always his favorite diva. And not because of her looks but she can beat any man that has been in the ring with her. She is not like the other divas, all fake.

"ITS HER. HEY KIDDO! YOUR BACK! FINALLY  SOME ACTION!!" JBL said.

"A 8 TIME WOMEN CHAMPION, 4 TIME  DIVAS CHAMPION, THE FIRST WOMEN TO WIN THE  WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TWICE, AND A 5 TIME HARDCORE CHAMPION!! SHE IS BACK AND WE ALL KNOW WHY" Jerry said.

"Wait why does she have a wrapped box." Cole said with a confused look.

Candice stood beside her brother and fist bumped him while looking at Triple H and Stephanie in they eye. She was jumping up and down  like her brother does in his entrance, Then she gave him he box and started walking up the ramp. The superstars were smart enough to move because they were scared but some new divas were trying to be tough but with one glare they moved. Apparently Triple H was smart also and called 4 security guards to protect them. He really thought that will stop her from going in that ring and bashing his head on the mat. 

" Hi Candice. How is your neck by the way" he said smirking.

I grabbed a mic and said "You know me Hunter nothing can break me and nothing will stand in my way. Do you really think the security will stop me from getting to you please. You know me better than that." And with that i hit a security with the microphone and kicked the other in the balls. I punched one and kicked the other until they were all down. I looked around me and saw everyone looking at me shocked. 

"Vince, Shane,Bryan please get out I dont want to hurt you. I have 2 people tho that I will love to get my hands on," I said. When they got out I went in and started my attack to anyone who got in my way.