Bunny!

Bunny!

"Ryan, please. I really want it." I beg.

"No. You aren't responsible enough yet. It'll probably die faster than its supposed to." Ryan says.

"You sound like my dad. I thought you were my boyfriend." I responded.

He smirked. "I am your daddy."

"Ooouuu, kinky." Some random stranger said, walking past us.

Ryan started laughing and I couldn't help but join in. His laugh was so contagious.

"PLEASE!" I yelled and he just shook his head.

Let me clear the confusion. I'm begging Ryan for a bunny. I've wanted one for, like, ever. But according to him, I'm not responsible enough.

"Don't you already have a dog? Why do you even need another pet? Focus on the one you have now." He says.

"But....I guess you're right Daddy. I'm sorry." I say and his eyes almost fall out of their sockets at the nickname.

He falls on the ground. Then gets back up, and falls again. "Sir, are you having an exorcism? I go to this church down the block if you'd like to-"

"No, no. I'm fine. Thanks for the offer." Ryan reassures some guy walking past us.

He nods and leaves. I laugh. "Stop laughing. How else did you expect me to react?" Ryan asked.

"Like a normal person. Oh wait, I forgot you aren't normal."

"Normal is boring." Ryan says as we leave the shop and the cute white bunny behind.

"This was wonderful." I say as Ryan opens the car door for me.

I slide inside- whoa that sounds wrong. Let me rephrase. I sit inside the car as he closes the door and comes comes around to the driver's seat.

"I know. I was on my way to your house when I just passed by this place and already knew you were going to love it."

"What's the point of taking me to the pet store if I wasn't going to buy any pets?" I asked.

He shrugged and drove away. "I just thought you'd enjoy seeing the pets." Is all he says.

"Which I did." I say just as my phone starts to ring.

I answer it since it's Olivia. "Hey." I greet.

"You know your stepbrother Mike? He's hitting on me." Olivia says.

"What did he say?" I ask.

"He was saying how I look beautiful and I was blushing then said thank you. I told him he doesn't look too bad himself and then we started talking for a little bit. We played twenty questions and found out more about each other. Then we exchanged some dirty words here and there. But no, we didn't do the dirty or kiss or anything. And we aren't dating yet. We just exchanged numbers. I was texting him when I came home and he asked me out on a date!!!" Olivia squeals into the phone and I do too.

"Shut up!" I respond.

"I wasn't even saying anything." Ryan says with a frown.

I chuckle to myself. "Not you, Ryan. I'll talk to you later Olivia." I say.

"Aight." She says and we hang up.

"Ryan can you drive me over to Olivia's house? I have a date to prepare her for."