Before the story

So let me situate the story, Danny got a dragon when he was 4. He and his dragon are the best of best friends and share a lot of things together.  Her name (yes it's a girl) is Snow Frost. She was in the portal during the accident so she got ghost power. (To have the full description of her, go see my Book Of Characters.) When she go ghost, her eyes turn neon green, her scales turn all black except for one spot on her nose, her claws turn also green and her birth mark is replace by the DP logo.  Her and Danny are as close as family is. In other words, they consider each other like brother and sister.

The episode of phantom planet never happened and so, no one knows that Danny is Phantom even if he's the only one in town to posses a dragon, except for Sam, Tucker, Jazz, Vlad, Dani and the hole ghost zone. Danny is 14 like in the show. For Vlad, well we're gonna say that he's now more friendly with everyone...

Just so you know, this story will put Danny and his friends into situations that no ones would want to be and it will not be as easy as taking a lollipop from a baby. Also, there will be some xover that you can tell me which one you want in those:

->D.P. & gravity falls
->D.P. & gravity falls & paranorman
->D.P. & gravity falls & superheroes( like teen titans or young justice league)
->D.P. & gravity falls & another tv show or movie or book
->D.P. Alone
->D.p. & another thing

To vote for the xoers, comment!

None of the pictures/videos are mine if I don't tell it. And if you wonder what the characters are like, search on google cuz I'm bad for descripting those. Otherwise, enjoy the story!