Everything turned out AWESOME!

Chapter 18

Yuffie: has the real world stopped? Or the anime world is just too darn slower than the time here?

Kohana: I don’t know. Wait. Jayden!

Yuffie: oh yeah, he called us to meet him at school. I wonder if he’s still there.

Kohana: come on! Let’s go!

                We ran as fast as we could to school. When we got there Jayden, Nashi, Riko and Alice (our organization members. By the way our group name is PTLA which stands for Pheonix Tail Little Animators, we are all anime lovers and we make some animations) were standing by the gate. Jayden was holding 2 envelopes.

Kohana: hey guys, sorry we were late.

Jayden: that’s okay,

Yuffie: so Jayden, why’d you call us?

Jayden: here

                He gave us the white envelopes, one for Yuffie and one for me. I opened the envelope and read a letter from our school. It was the results of our exams last week and the top in our class. It took me a while to react to what I’ve just read!

Riko: congratulations girls!

Yuffie: I can’t believe this! *screams*

Nashi: congrats Yuffie! You did great! You really deserve it.

Yuffie: thanks! Being the 5th in class is such an achievement for me. How about you Kohana?

Alice: well.. we all know she’s 2nd . I mean she always been have.

Kohana: no.. I didn’t get the 2nd place.

Riko: what?! That’s impossible! You worked hard on your studies!

                Tears ran down on my face but those tears weren’t tears of sadness, it was tears of joy.

Kohana: I got …. 1st  place!!

Yuffie: no way! Awesome! That was unexpected! Then that means..

Jayden: yep. Kate is the 2nd placer.

Nashi: this calls for a celebration!

Yuffie: yeah! Come on! To the best restaurant and café!

                I never thought that I could get back to being the top at class. Well, as you all know, I was 2nd last year. But everything turned out this year! Woohoo! We went to RDL’s café, which is also a restaurant; I forgot to mention that earlier, gomen.

Rachelle: well, hey there my little animators. It looks like you guys are here to celebrate something. What’s the occasion?

Yuffie: well. Guess what, I got 5th in our class, Alice got 10th and Kohana got—

Rachelle: still 2nd?

Yuffie: not anymore…. But best, 1st!

Rachelle: no way! That’s awesome! Congrats guys! Hmm. I think I know what to serve. Now go  take your table while I’ll get it ready.

Nashi: thanks Rachelle!

                We took a table and wait for our surprise from Rachel. While waiting we told them about our journey in the anime world.

Kohana: by the way guys, we have something to tell you.

Riko: what is it?

Yuffie: we were in anime world.