~ chapter TWO ~~

its back gayYs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

if kate's life was a book, this is the part where the author would try to put a really bad, overused metaphor like juicy pink flesh in but would fail, so they would just break the fourth wall. kate aimlessly walked through her school corridors, small and really gay. she thought about jinx. these things have no cooralation whatoseover, also how do you spell correlation and whatsoever. 

kate hated all of these straight people; to make herself feel better, she took out her phone to play with for a bit. she bet none of them knew she was internet famous and problematic. she was basically the next benedict cumberbatch as they both had an accent, were internet famous and problematic. 

suddenly. kate had an ideA. she had never had one of those before evidently. she opened up her kik app and went to jinx's user, typing in a simple sup nerd before continuing her anything but heterosexual journey down the very heterosexual corridor. 

adore delano, jinx said. wtf, kate responded, now smiling tinily at jinx's adoration. puns. 

kate laughed at her own pun. she texted it to jinx, and jinx told her to kill herself, but lovingly, as you do. suddenly, kate bumped into a hella tall figure, and they were both like wtf. she looked up to realize it was her ARCH NEMESIS.

"my arch nemesis," she gasped, and her arch nemesis smiled wickedly. "yes, it is i, kate patrick yvonne monoghan's arch nemesis, which means An archenemy, archfoe, archvillain, or nemesis (sometimes spelled arch-enemy,arch-foe, or arch-villain) is the principal enemy of someone or something. In fiction, it is a character who is the hero/protagonist's worst enemy." the arch nemeisis who is currently relevant to the plot laughed.

"omg," kate only said. every1 in the corridor stopped and stared as they were all thirsty hoes who craved drama like water when they were thirsty. or... yes i was going to make a juicy pink flesh joke it is now a meme in thid god-forsaken story. 

"i know ur secret, monochrome."

"monochrome ehat the fuck"

"this is irrelevant moon chan. your secret is that youre the most problematic hoe ive ever seen in my entire life. ur wattpad is currently on display to the entire school so they can see all of ur problematic shennanigans," said the arch nemisis, motioning to a convientently placed projector. 

and it was true. everyone turned to laugh at kate's acc even tho it's aesthetic af. kate was super mortified and was also ready to fight. "but that's not all!" said the nemesis evilly and clicked on her rant book, and went to the latest discourse. kate, who was casually sipping a tea in the corner bc drama, suddenly spit it out.

"HOW THE FUKCC," kate yelled as everyone started crying. a girl ran up to kate and slapped her in the face.

kate asked, "???" and the girl snarled at her. "u, girl that i have never met in my entire life, have triggered me. how dare u say my identity is not real. fight me, u shitwaffle. kate man goon, you have ruined my enitre life." 

"fucc," kate only said. then she thought to herself, "i am a problem attic. i should probably just apologize or some shit." but kate then realized she could ask for her trusty friend keemstar's help to expose these fucking snakes. but keemstar was not with us. not like he was dead like he just wasnt available i think hes in cuba or something.

"gotta blast rats," said kate. she ran out of the school, fast because this is relevant to the plot. ppl yelled at her except not really, they were just kind of passive agressive and vague. some other people sat back and watched the drama over their sunglasses. 

she called jinx bc it's relevant to the plot and also jinx was the first person she could think of, "FAGGOT IM PROBLEMATIC" kate cried. jinx paused, wondering how kate sounded like a female jesus even when she was crying

"i knew that already," responded jinx. "why are u crying about that tho."

"bc," kate said, still crying. "also i met my arch nemeisis. anyway can i come over to ur house"

"do u even know where i live"

"no"

"then howre you gonna get here u idiot"

"give me the address"

"youre too far wtf"

"ill run"

"still too far????"

kate paused. "naruto run."

there was a second of silence. "ok i live at 42069 lane."

"what"

"42069 lane."

"..."

"..."

"lol ok see u"