the long awaited first chapter.....

I MBACK

I DIDNT HAVE WIFI PLS FORGIVE ME THISI FIC WILL CONTONUE SOMT U WORRY

THE NEXT INSTALLMENT OF K I N X

btw @wattpad FUCK YOU WHERE THE TUCK IS MY CONFIRMATION EMAIL ITS BEEN LITERALLY THREE DAYSY WHAT RHEH FUCK

anyway .

enjoy

~~~~

jinx was at her desk, messaging some irrelevant people as she waited for kate, her mate, lmao, to come online. nothing in her life had ever come close to changing it (???) as much as she and kate starting to talk had.

when she saw the little bubble come up that signaled a new message, she immediately clicked towards it, shivering in anticipation. finally, after what seemed like eons but was probably like two fucking seconds or something, she tapped on kate's profile, both a type of excitement and lust for kate's eloquence filling her body as she wondered the words kate would bless upon her today.

bitch talk to me

it truly inspired jinx. a tear rolled down her cheek and dropped onto her phone as she texted back:

no

it seemed empty, however. jinx faltered, feeling that kate was more than just a one word answer.......she needed.......something more. something to show her complete and utter adoration yet boiling hatred.

kys, she added. this was it. it described her feelings perfectly. as kate typed, jinx truly began appreciating the jUicY pInK flEsh of friendship. am i the cheetah, she wondered, or the flesh? or are we both the cheetah? and chasing friendship, the flesh? have i ruined the metaphor?

btw guess what
what?
ur gay

jinx smiled, completely trapped in fond. but her smile fell from her face as she realized that kate could never know her true feelings, which were more than fond, stretching to the boundaries of pretty gay, like the panic album. and yet.. kate could never know, but jinx had to drop a hint. was it too optimistic to hope that the feelings would be returned? would they reach the juicy pink flesh?

date me, she typed, and then realized that was hella obvious. so she backspaced, wondering... and finally popped an idea in her head. ur right, she texted.

for me???
ya, jinx replied, palms sweating and heart hammering as she realized this was the closest to professing her undying love she could get to. hopefully, kate would continue ..

stop u know about me and rowan blanchard kys, said kate, and jinx's world came crashing.

were her feelings...... invalid? like juicy pink meat that was un-fridgerated?

are u in love with me lmao kate double texted.

she felt like ted cruz when everyone was right about him being the zodiac killer.

idk
oh ok
do u wanna see a meme

and that was it. jinx felt like crying, but she had to be strong. courageous. she had to push her feelings aside. kate was not going to budge. so she came up with the best reply she could think of:

shut up fag
also yes

~~~~~~~~~~

~ behind the scenes ~

this was the meme btw

can u believe u get a meme free AND a kinx chapter

kyskatie kysshauna 👀