chapter 4 : safe, but for how long?

I wake up when i heard some people talking, i recognize the voices, they are from my 4 best friends and my boyfriend. I love hearing them talk so i decide that i pretend to be asleep for a few more minutes. " i'm so glad that she is okay" i can hear Hanna say, "me too, i don't know what i would do without her" Toby said I can't help, but giggle a bit. " you're awake my love?" Toby asks. " yeah " i say in my morning voice, "but there is one problem". "What is it?" Aria asks, "i need to pee" i says. Everybody burst into laughing, "i'm serious" "go to the toilet then" Hanna says. I give her the meanest look i can, "damn are those hormones already kicking in Spence" she says. " do you really think you are funny? I'm in the freaking hospital! Why do you think i'm here? Yeah right, i got shot in my leg! So can i go to the toilet? No!" I say angrily, i realize what i've done, i never should have shout at Hanna the way i did. I think she is right, these hormones are already kicking in. " i'm sorry Han for shouting at you, i think you are right about the hormones." I apologise. "It's okay" she says and stands up to gice me a hug. "Do you still need to pee?" Toby asks, "yeah, kinda". He stands up and picks me up in bridal style to bring me to the toilet, "babe, what are you doing" "you need to pee right? So i bring you to the toilet" he says, i laugh, " i love you so much" i say, "i love you too Spence, so much".

After the toilet incident the girls left and i'm back in my hospital bed, i'm really bored. "Tobes can we play a game or watch a movie?, i'm really bored", "yeah sure, a movie sounds great". I start zapping throught Netflix and i found a movie called ' a girl like her'. "I found one" i say, "can you lay with me?" He nods and climbs into my bed. "I only feel safe in your arms, do you know that?" I say, "no, but i'll always be here for you. He plants a kiss on my forehead. We are in the middle of the movie when the doctor Shepard walks in, " sorry for inturrupting Miss Hastings, but i've got some good news" she says. "Oh it's no big deal, what is the good news?" "You may go home this evening!" She says with a smile on her face, "that is amazing Spence!" Toby says and he gives me a quick kiss. " yeah i know!". " when you're going home, i'll give you all the details about your wound, go enjoy your movie!" She says as she walks away. We continue the movie, as soon as the bully in the movie takes all the blame, i start sobbing. "This is one of the best movies i ever watched" i say and look up to Toby, by my surprise i see that he is crying too. "Omg i've never see you cry before" " i know, but this movie was to sad." He says. " you don't have to be ashamed to cry, i love it when you shows that you can be yourself with me" i say, " and i love you" he says. God he is so qliche, but i'm not gonna lie, secretly i love it.
A couple hours later we are back home, and i couldn't be more happy! Finally home and safe again, but yeah, the thing that i fear the most is that i don't know for how long. A can come after us every moment of every day and that scares the crap out of me. 'It feels good to he home' Toby says when he comes sit next to me on the couch. 'Yes indeed! I wish that we don't have to worry every day to be like this' i let out a sigh. 'Me too Spence, but i promise you that you never have to worry again about your safety' then he kisses me on my forehead, i love it when he does that. 'I think we should call to make an appointment for an ultrasound, we never went for one' Toby says, 'yes indeed, i want to know how this little one here is doing' i say when i put a hand on my stomach, Toby puts his hand on mine. "I'll cal one" he says when he looks up for a phone number, i nod and he starts calling. A couple minutes later he walks back in " we can come in an hour , there was a spot free ", "sounds great, but can we eat first? I'm starving" i say. " yeah sure, what do you want to eat? Toby asks " we can go and grab something". " actually i want ice-cream and pickles right now", " are those 'pregnancy cravings' already coming?" He asks jokingly. I think it's not funny at all and give him one of those 'if looks could kill' look. "Sorry Spence, i'll go buy you some ice-cream now" he says with still a huge smile one his face, he likes his own jokes better then i do. "Thank you, and don't forget the pickles" i say as sone as he walks to the car. I peck his lips and he drives away. Like 10 minutes later i hear a car parking and then Toby walks in, " here is your order babe" he says and i smile. "What's so funny?" He asks, "i love it when you call me babe" i say as soon as i open this ice-cream, i dip a pickle in it and eat it. " how can you eat this, it's nasty", "you can't say that if you never tasted it, so here, take a bite" i say and give him a pickle with ice-cream, he takes his bite and i can see on his face that he find it horrible, i giggle.