Chapter 1 : where would i be without you

CHAPTER 1
Spencer's pov
I'm staring at those two lines on this white pregnancy test, how could I be so stupid! I take another three to be sure, positive, positive and positive. The only thing I can think of :Toby is gonna be so mad! But yeah it's not only my fault! I get up and walk to the living room from my house where Toby and I recently moved into. "Toby can I talk to you for a second?" , "Yeah sure "Toby says as he walks to the couch in front of me. I go sit on his lap and start talking, "Toby I don't know how I can says this sow I show you instead". I give him the tests that I took and his face is emotionless, why is he so damn hard to read? A few seconds later he still hasn't said a word so I just talk to him. "What do you think?" I ask him, "Spence, I'm very happy! We are going to have our own little baby!" He kisses me full passion and hugs me. "I know" I say, "I'm so scared but happy at the same time!" "Shall I tell the girls?" I ask, "yeah sure invite them to come here and ask if Caleb and Ezra could come to so I'm not all alone" Toby says. "Okay , I'll text them" I say. *Text : hey girls, can you come to mine? I've got some big news! Bring Ezra and Caleb so Toby is not all alone! Love you! - Spencer*. I got immediately a text back from Aria , she says : *we will be there, can't wait what you have to tell us! Love you - Aria*. I got one from the other girls to, "they are all coming" i say to Toby as I walk to him, "I'm already so excited for her to arrive!" "Her?" "Yeah I got a feeling that it's a girl" I say to him. "Well I think that it's a boy". I say nothing and just kiss him, God I'm so in love with him! A couple minutes later I can hear Hanna and Emily arguing from the porch : "I think that Toby proposed to her" says Hanna, "no I think that she found a new job" Emily says. I just giggle and open the door the first thing Hanna says is :" what do you have to tell us? I'm so excited!" "Okay keep calm Han, I'm telling you it when everybody is inside". I can hear Aria giggle from the hallway, I walk to her and give her a really big hug and I walk to Toby and sits in his lap. "Well as you all know we've got some pretty big news, Toby you can say it". "Well euhmm Spencer is pregnant" Toby says, I look at their all shocked faces and I can hear Hanna whisper : "I never expected this".