Chapter 2 : A ruins everything

CHAPTER 2

Spencer's pov
"Aren't you happy for us" I ask astonished. " I am happy, but have you thought of -A?" Aria asks questioned. "No....." I say honestly " how could I have forgot about that" i ask and start to cry a little. " don't cry" Toby says " it's gonna be okay, I'll never let you or our baby get hurt, you know that". " yeah I know but I'm still so scared, why does A have to ruin everything?" " we are all here for you Spence, forever" Hanna says, I'm smiling a bit until my phone starts to make a noise "Another little liAr Will be Added to the fAmily, wAtch out Spencer, you Are wArned -A. It took a few seconds untill my panic attack started. " Spencerrrrrr" i hear Toby scream "keep calm, please". "Let me help" Aria says " Spencer breath at the same time as me" she says as she started to breath slowly. I start breathing with her and it helps " Thanks Ar" I say and give her a hug. " no problem dear". " I think we should leave" Emliy says, " And I think that is a good idea" Hanna agrees with her. They all stand up and said goodbye, " thanks for coming" I say as they walked to their cars. " bye Spence, see you soon" Emily says and they drove away. I go back inside and walk to Toby, " can you lay with me?, I'm tired" " sure love" he said and as soon as he lays with me I fall asleep. A couple Hours I wake up but surprisingly Toby is not here. I call him but it went straight to voicemail,weird. I call Aria, luckily she answered the phone directly. "Hey Ar, do you know where Toby is"A: "No sorry, Ezra is gone too, maybe they went out for a drink or something." "Yeah hope so, want to come over till the boys are home?"
A: "yeah be there in 10" "okay see you then". Exactly 10 minutes later she stands in front of my door, " damn Ar, you ment it when you said you would be there in 10" I said jokingly. " I know haha, I was bored without Ezra" she said as we walk inside. "Yeah about the boys, did Ezra say anything to you? Toby left when I was sleeping and didn't leave me a note or something, that is so not him" I say angrily. " Ezra didn't leave me a note or something, but I think they are just in a bar drinking beer or something" she says. "well I hope they are fine" " they are, I promise, shall we watch a movie or something" she asks. " yeah sure, what do you want to watch?" " the Notebook" she repeats right away. I stand up and put the dvd in the DVD player, " I go make some popcorn and get some drinks" i say as I walk to the kitchen. A couple of minutes later I walk back and take a seat next to Aria." Now you'll have to cuddle me" i say and try to sound as serious as I can, " you're joking right?" She asks, the only thing I do is laugh really hard and she looks at me with a weird face but then joined laughing. I eat some popcorn and fall asleep, again, but this time on Aria, and not on my boyfriend.

Toby's pov
Ezra and I are looking for A, we are done feeling powerless, we are going to make an end to this, forever. We are currently walking through the woods, Caleb helped us and tracked down A's phone so we know where we have to go. " we are close" I say to Ezra. Then we hear a noise and that is the moment when I know that we are trapped, A founds us before we could find him/her. The only thing I could think of now is Spencer, I'm never going to see her again.

Spencer's pov
I'm back in the dollhouse and it's dark. I start to scream for help. " Ariaaa, Hannaaa, Emilyyy where are you?, please help me, I'm so scared." Then I see someone is walking towards me , I think it's Emily until I see what kind of clothes she is wearing. This isn't Emily it's A. I start to scream really hard and that is when someone wakes me up. " you had a nightmare Spence, was it about A?" She asked concerned. " yes " I say. "We were back in the dollhouse, and A was trying to torture me" I say softly. " hey Spence, come here, it's okay, we are never going back to that place" she says and gives me the biggest hug ever. " I'm going to call Toby again, I need him more than he needs beer now" I say and Aria starts to giggle a bit about my stupid comment. " Ar, his phone went straight to voicemail, I'm really worried now!" Then our phones are starting to beep, we know that's not a good sign. " if you ever wAnt to see your deAr boyfriends AgAin, you better stArt looking before it's too lAte" -A.