✘ caitlin stasey

name: caitlin stasey

age: 26

hair: brunette

eyes: brown

hometown: melbourne, australia.

zodiac: taurus

trivia: actress best know for the tv show the sleepover club and reign, but she's also been in several movies. she stands up for a whole bunch of ideas and sheds light on them on her twitter.

quote: "i've done some incredible projects i'm really proud of that i really love. but i don't feel what i do, what we do, is important. the, even ... i think it's really self-aggrandising. we all sit around patting ourselves on the back, and for what? spending millions of dollars while people are dying. it sounds incredibly hypocritical for me to continue to be an actor and to have this feeling but i see it an opportunity to talk about things that i care about. i think that's the important thing."

personal opinion: she was actually one of my options for the nina dobrev sibling chapter i did, but didn't make the cut. she really does stand up for different ideas, so i recommend checking out her twitter. 

face claim #129

so i started looking up info

so i started looking up info. about this show reign that she was in and it looks really good. has anyone seen it? should i watch it? or is it like mediocre or what?