Scared to Death

Clarisse's Point of View

I slowly backed away from the son of Hermes that had ruined my life now and forever. Glaring up at him.

" Clarisse," Luke said, kind of offended. But he deserved it so much. He betrayed this camp the whole way. Beyond any god or hero or demigod has ever done," Come on, Clarisse!"

Get. Away. From. Me." I warned Luke, getting out Maimer.

" What the-?" I heard Reyna and a few Romans behind me. Expecially like Octovain or the ones who didn't really know us until after the Giant War. 

" What?" I heard Percy ask, and he turned around, so he would face Luke and myself, and he froze.

And he got pissed. So did the Stolls, Nico, Annabeth, Thalia, and every demigod still alive that fought in that war.

" What's going on!?" Reyna was getting pissed about this as Percy started walking towards Luke. Scaring Luke just a little.

Which isn't a bad thing, I mean. He almost killed Percy. More than once.

" I swear to freaking gods," Percy told Luke, now having Luke back up," I will kill you, Luke if you don't leave this frikkin came in the next minute."

" Oh, come on," Luke told Percy," It's been a year."

" Another year another war," Percy told Luke," Get. Out."

Luke was to stubborn.

" What's going on, Percy?" Hazel asked," Nico?"

Nico was somewhere in the shadows. Hiding from the son of Hermes very smartly. 

" Where did Nico go?" Frank asked.

" He's a smart kid," I told them," He's hiding."

" Why would he hide?" Hazel asked me.

" Why were you brought here?" I asked Hazel," From Luke, obiously."

" Why would he hide from, Luke?" Leo asked.

" You have no idea."

I saw Annabeth and Thalia, in the very back. Also scared out of their minds about Luke. Luke promised them one thing. Family. He broke that. He broke them. That's why Percy was so important to Annabeth. Why Thalia took position as Hunter, and dropped after this last war. They thought he would be gone for good. Everyone did.

Boy, we were surely wrong.

We all back talked Luke for the longest time. Trying to get him to leave. Until a Roman just stuck out.

" Why hate him!?" Reyna was getting pissed why we wouldn't telling them about Luke," We don't know him! We have no reason to hate him!"

" No," Percy told Reyna," You guys have no reason to hate him. We know him, We have a strong and still effective reason to hate him."

" We won't tell you, Reyna," I todl Reyna," You'll have to learn to just live with it."

" I don't," Hazel told me," I'm Nico's sister."

" Bianca?" Luke asked Hazel.

" Shut up!" Like every Greek said in that room.

" Who?" Hazel asked," I'm Hazel."

" Oh. . " Luke said, and I heard Nico run off. He can be silent, but when he leaves the area, you know.

" Nico," Hazel said, and Annabeth stopped her. I was surprised she left the back since Hazel was in the very front.