Excerpt of my Imagines

An assistant came over to direct you to your places once you were invited to the set by Patrick, the host. You smoothed the pink apron you'd been handed, then gave Emma a hug. "We've got this, they do not know who they're messing with," you whispered in her ear as she hugged you back.

The theme song to the show blared in the enormous speakers; lights roamed around the set while Patrick began his presentation. Your name was called, then Emma's, and you both ran onto the stage and waved at the crowd before settling behind your cooking benches. Your heart was racing, but you were ready for this.

When Patrick asked, you introduced yourself to the crowd: "I'm thirty. I work as a marketing coordinator in a small firm, and I love my job! I love to read and take long walks with my dog Sparky!"

Emma followed your lead, doing her little introduction. Then a smiling Patrick continued his presentation: "It's now time to meet your opponents! You know the oldest as Thor and the Huntsman, but also the family man with three young children. The second half of the celebrity duo is best known as Gale from The Hunger Games. So, you see, people, we have a strong team, but can they bring that strength into a kitchen? Let's see about that! Ladies and gentlemen, the Hemsworth brothers!"

Want to know more? Get your copy of Imagines, now on sale!