Chp.22) Hospital Chat

James POV:

The room was silent the only noise made was her breathing. I was holding Ryan in my arms playing with him. Then I heard a knock on the door. Then Kendall walked in with a crocked smile on his face as if he was trying to show sympathy towards us. He sat next to me and took a deep breath. He looked at me and then looked at Jane who had fell asleep because she cried herself to sleep. He then looked at me again.

"I know about the baby. Why didn't you tell me? I needed to know about the baby." Kendall said.

"You left her and you didn't explain to why you were leaving. You just said you made a mistake." I said to him holding Ryan against my chest.

"I lied. I knew she remembered you when I caught her crying after I asked her to marry me. I knew it wasn't because I asked her that. I mean she does love me, but she loves you more. She needed a second chance with you. She loves you James."

"She loves you too Kendall."

"That's why I choose for her to be with you. She loves you."

"Funny you say that when she was carrying your baby." I said while rolling my eyes at him. He looked at me and turned away.

"James I just lost three people in 2 months. I lost Ryan, Jane, and this unborn child. James I did this just for you to be happy and I lost everything. I have absolutely no one that I can love or care for. James you are are so blessed. You have everything in Thad palm of your hand and sometimes I think you take that for granted. You don't know how much I think about her. To have her in my arms just holding her and making sure that baby was safe." He looked back at me and he had tears in his eyes. " I would sit there and just stare at her. Watching her breath and just watch her. She would look in my eyes and cry when you would treat her like dirt. Or how you just walked out on her." He finished

"Then why would you let her be with me?"

"I don't know. I guess I just hated the fact that she remembered you."

Jane's POV:

"I don't know. I guess I just hated the fact that she remembered you." Kendall said to James. I opened my eyes slowly and turned my head towards them and smiled. James smiled back at me, but Kendall just looked down at the ground. Ryan was asleep in James arms. I just stared down at him and James noticed.

"Do you want him to be with you?" James asked.

"James he's like seven months old. He is not a newborn." James smiled at me. I sat up and he handed me Ryan. He was still napping in my arms. Kendall looked up at me and tried to give me a soft smile. "What are you doing here?" I asked Kendall.

"I found out about the baby. Im sorry that we I mean you lost it." Kendall said.

"It's ok. You would have been a great father Kendall." I said.

"Would you have told me about the baby?"

"Yes." he smiled and nodded ok. I smiled back and looked at Ryan. Then all of a sudden I felt a cold rush in my head. It felt like a migraine, but hurt ten times more. I started to get a dizzy and my vision became blurry. James hurried up and took Ryan out my arms and got a nurse with Ryan in his arm. Kendall stayed and held my hand, but my eyes started to close. Soon you know it I had blacked out.