Chapter 6: Demon

-Alexis-

I was walking around the halls to get to the library, then bumped into this girl and we both fell.

"I'm so so sorry!" She said. "It's fine" I said. She got up and helped me off the ground. I grabbed my books. "I'm Lily Parker by the way" said Lily. "I'm Alexis" I said. "Your in Willow?" She asked. "Yep and your in waterstone" I said. "Yep. It was nice meeting you Alexis" said Lily. "You too Lily" I said.

I continued walking to the library and I tripped. They don't call me clumsy for nothing. "Are you ok" he asked. "Yea I'm fine. Just clumsy" I said. "Your in the same house as me" he asked. "I guess so" I said. "I'm Jordan by the way" said Jordan. "I'm Alexis" I said. "So you heading to the library" he asked. "Yep" I said. "Do you mind if I come with you" asks Jordan. "Sure" I said. (I cri everytime. I feel like bayani has been forgotten ;~;)

-Library-

"So your an ice creplin" asks Jordan. "Yea, so Jordan...how did you find out about magic" I asked. "Well my old town is totally against it, but how I found out well...I was mad" said Jordan. "I found out mine when I was 5" I said. I saw a dog walking around the library and hanging around me like a hawk. "Sean I know it's you" I said. Sean turned back. "Aw man" said Sean.
"So Jordan what is your power" I asked. "I'm half demon" said Jordan. "Oh..." I said. "Yea it's crazy" said Jordan.

I dropped my book and I went to pick it up. While I was on the ground I saw a cat. Holy mushrooms that little stalker.
"I'll be right Jordan, can I hold on to this book for me" I asked. "Sure" said Jordan. I grabbed the cat and went into the hallway. I grabbed my water spell that I created in blood magic and used it on him. He turned back. "Hey!" Said Sean. "What the heck were you doing" I asked. "He's a demon he could do anything" said Sean. "He seems too nice for a demon. Don't you think" I asked throwing him a towel. "I won't do it again" said Sean. "Good, because next time I'll throw you out the window" I said.

(A/N: Hope you enjoyed!)