Chapter 3: First day

Alexis' POV:

I was already ready to go, but Sean is taking forever to get ready. "Sean hurry the hell up!" I said. "Alright alright. It's not my fault it takes so long to get ready" said Sean. "You took 30 minutes to do your hair" I said. "That's normal" said Sean.

-Potion class-

"I am Miss Orchid. Today you are going to be making a sleeping potion with someone helping you. Now do not drink this potion before you sleep tonight or sneak it out of this class. You maybe begin" she said. I went under the desk to get the supplies, I don't know who the person was that was next to me. I stayed focused on making the sleeping potion because I didn't want to mess this up. "YouT know you put the solids in first than the liquids right?" She asks. "No I didn't" I said. "It's ok, I didn't know when I first came here either. My name is J by the way" said J. "I'm Alexis" i said. We finished making the potion and we put it some place where it wouldn't spill or break.

-End of the day-

"So what house are you in" I asked. "Waterstone, which one are you in" asked J. "Willow" I said. "Cool, so I'll see you around" said J. "You will" I said.

-Willow Dorms-

"I'm so tired" said Sean. "Yea, me too" I said. "What did you do today" asks Sean. "Made a sleeping potion. What about you" I asked. "I learned how to control my morphing powers a bit" said Sean. "Cool" I said. "Want to go look around the school a bit more" asks Sean. "It's late, but maybe we could learn more about eachother since we're in the same house" I said. "You want to know how I discovered I had powers" asks Sean. "Sure" I said. "Well it started when I was 8; I was playing outside with my cousin and she started screaming because I turned into a cat. I was her pet for about a week" said Sean. "Damn...." I said. "Yea it was hard, what about you" asks Sean. "Well...I have the power to heal people. I found out when my cat got ran over" I said.

(A/N: Do you guys like this fanfic? I do! 😂😅)