7

:::minah:::

I look at myself in the mirror. I inhale and exhale. Today is the day of the dance competition and I am so freaking nervous. You can do it Minah! I say to myself, needing some inspiration.

Yoojin suddenly appears beside me. She smiles at me so broadly and hugs me.

"Oh my Minah!! You will do great okay? I know you can win, because you're that damn ass good dancer." She starts laughing. I honestly don't feel irritated at all and I also laugh.

"Thanks damn butt good chef." I joke.

"Ya! Don't say that." She pouts but quickly smiles back at me. "Look, if you win, I'll bake a cake for you, okay?"

"Alright!" Cake is one of the best thing ever.

"You should get going now. Break some legs!" She's nuts.

"Bye!!" I grab my bag and water bottle, and rush to the practice room. Big day today.

————————————————

When I reach the practice room, the students are practing some steps and some are busy with the attire. I see Taeyong in the corner of the room with Jaehyun. I quickly approach them, giving Jaehyun a smile as he sees me.

"Here, wear this." Jaehyun hands me a paper bag. I thank him and head to the changing room.

As I have done changing, I look at myself in the mirror. Kinda love this outfit on me. Hyeri suddenly appears beside me and looks at me. Her eyes go up and down my body.

"Minah, you look sexy! Just as what I thought you would look like when you wear that." She turns me around and looks at me as if I am an angel in disguise. I mean I am actually an angel, probably the cutest one.

"What? No I look just... fine. You look stunning by the way. I might go crazy for you." I joke around and laugh at my own joke.

"Haha, very funny Mino. I don't even think about being a lesbian. Cmon lets go." She grabs my hand as we head to the practice room.

"Don't call me that." She places a finger on her lips, signaling me to be quiet as I chuckle at her behavior. Weird behavior. Nayoung is already there as she talks to Jaehyun.

"There you are. Cmon lets do some touch up and we can get ready." Jaehyun says as he sees us. I nod and get into my position. I can feel Taeyong's eyes on me but try to ignore it. I might lose control if I look into those eyes.

—————————

:::minah:::

It's our turn. We get into the positions and I feel like screaming right now. I'm so nervous, I've never performed in front of people and this is a new thing to me. The music starts and we begin to move in sync.

As I dance to the beat, I begin to feel more confident. The music changes as Taeyong and I get into our positions. This can be the worst and the best thing happen to me. Jeez, focus Minah!

When his skins are in contact with me, I feel like electric just flows through my whole body. And as his eyes stare deeply into my eyes, I stare at him back. Something about his eyes that make me feel uneasy but I choose to ignore it. And as his lips get near to mine, I lose myself in my own world. Do I like him now?

—————————————

All the 10 groups have already performed. The results will be announced on Sunday, which makes me more nervous. I'm dying to know the results specifically; the placing. Getting number 1 might be hard because other groups performed very well, but who knows?

The worse thing is that I almost lose control when I was performing on stage. I'm thankful that it wasn't so obvious that I managed to get to my senses and focus again. This is all because of Taeyong. His skin, his eyes, his lips definitely everything about him makes me feel like hell.

After we performed, I heard some of the girls gossiping about me mostly about us getting paired together. Like honestly? They're wasting their time on something that wouldn't even give any benefits to them. Poor girls.

We head to the practice room and have some rest. I grab my bottle and drink as much as I can. Gosh I'm so thirsty. And exhausted.

I see Taeyong walks away as I follow him.

"Hey, that was a great performance. You dance, like, really good." I give him a big smile but he doesn't even look at me.

"Thanks. You too." I freeze on my own feet as he just walks.

What?! He talks to me. He freaking talks to me. Firstly, he said 'thanks', which means he appreciates my compliment. Secondly, he said that I danced well too, which means, he freaking commended me. And third, he replied to me and you know what that mean? He accepts me now and maybe we can have a bit longer conversation.

————————————————————

I'm back!! short one here, im sorry. this story gets more reads as i observe 👀 thanks! don't forget to vote okayyyy :)