Chapter 3

After Joji played the last note of the song, Ian clapped and smiled. "So, who's that song about?" Ian asked with a dumb grin on his face. Joji blushed a bit and coughed "uh... Someone. Someone I really care about a lot." Its about you, Ian, you dumbass. Joji thought he combed a hand through his hair. They both sat in silence for a few moments.

"Hey, uh... I just wanted to say that, ugh this probably sounds gay, but, you like, really make me happy. I've been really down lately, and just being around you makes me feel better, ya know?" Joji smiled and nodded. "Yeah. I feel the same way. Like every time I'm around you, you never fail to make me smile." Ian smiled at the thought that Joji felt the same way. Maybe he even likes me... Ian's thoughts were interrupted by Joji "So, you wanna watch some TV?" Joji asked. "Sure," Ian replied.

They both sat in silence watching some crime show on TV. After about an hour of TV, Ian felt something on his shoulder. He looked to his right and saw that Joji had fell asleep, and had decided to use Ian's shoulder as a pillow. Cutie. Ian thought as he stared at the other's face. His mouth was slightly open and his hair was a bit messy, but in a cute way. Ian decided that he was going to stop suppressing his feelings for Joji, since even Ian himself could tell he had a major crush on him. I would go to bed soon... But I don't want to move and wake up Joji... Ian thought as he yawned and rubbed his eyes. So Ian sat there until he just fell asleep with Joji on his shoulder.

A/n: sorry for another v short chapter! I have about half of chapter 4 done and its about 200 words so far so the next chapter will be longer than this one ❤