Chapter 2

"Ian... Ian, wake up." Joji shook Ian's shoulder, trying to wake him up. The only thing he got out of Ian was a soft grunt and a small "no." Even though the fact that he was being a lazy cunt, Joji still smiled at how cute Ian looked right now. He had draped a blanket over him when he fell asleep on the couch, and he was now cuddling with it. If only that was me he was cuddling with and not the blanket... Ugh why am I so gay? Joji thought as he shook Ian's shoulder once more.

"Okay, okay, I'm up." Ian yawned as he slowly sat up. "So," Joji began as Ian stood up and stretched. "Could you help me with a video for my second channel today?"
"Uh, sure. What do you need me to do?"
"Ya know, the usual. Work the camera and shit, feed me spaghetti."
Ian laughed, knowing that he wasn't joking about the spaghetti thing.

So as Joji put on his Frank persona in front of the camera, Ian was standing off to the side feeding him spaghetti. Joji tried to hold back a laugh, but failed. "N-no more," he laughed as Ian kept putting spaghetti in Joji's mouth, and eventually Joji just laughed and spit spaghetti all over. "Ya know, you're actually the reason this place is in shambles all the fuckin time," Ian said as he reached over to press the pause on the camera.

They both washed all the spaghetti sauce off and Joji and Ian recorded the rest of the video. After they had finished recording, Joji and Ian both sat down on the couch. Ian sort of zoned out, but snapped out of it when he heard Joji and his ukulele. He smiled as Joji played and hummed. "Will you sing for me?" Ian asked, but regretted asking as he realized how gay that sounded. Joji looked up at Ian and noticed how red his face was. "Uh... Sure I guess."

So Joji cleared his throat and began to sing.

"We fall again, we fall again.
We fall again,
We fall again.
When you turn around, I lose vision,
You got me running deep in the superstition, and I,
Can't believe my fucking eyes.
Yet a thousand years, I never thought I'd see you come from beneath me,
I feel like falling,
I feel like falling.
We fall again, we fall again.
We fall again,
We fall again.
When you turn around I lose vision,
Got me running deep,
We fall again, we fall again.
We fall again,
We fall again.

To be continued