Who Are You?

Valkren ran through the forest as the beast chased her. Twigs snapped under her booted feet, branches smacked her in the face, and thorns tore at her cloak as she plunged through the dark woods. She could hear the mighty roar from the great cat as she ran. The beast was somewhere in the trees steadily gaining on her. She knew that only the branches of the trees slowed the creature down long enough for her keep running. There was a clearing just ahead of her and she pushed herself to go faster as she jumped over a boulder in her way and she tumbled down a hill. She rolled to the middle of the clearing and jumped to her feet as she drew her daggers from their sheathes at her hips. She saw the great beast staring at her from the shadows, or more she saw its eyes. It's bright yellow eyes, starring at her from the limb of a tree just at the edge of the meadow. It growled and turned away from her and left. She heaved a sigh of relief as she watched the panther leave.

"You shouldn't let your guard down so quickly." A deep voice called from behind her.

Spinning around, she threw a throwing knife from her boot at the unseen company and waited for the sound of metal sinking into flesh. It never came. Then cold metal slipped around her throat as two arms, each holding a blade, slipped around her waist and met the underside of her chin, forcing her head back. A deep voice started talking in her ear.

"Calm down. I didn't want to do this but you left me no choice. You were so scared that I wouldn't be able to approach you any other way." His silky voice whispered.

"Just leave me alone. Please just get away from me. I won't tell anyone you live here I promise. Just please let me go." She pleaded.

A long silence followed before being broken by the stealthy male.

"I can't do that yet. I'm sorry but I have to make sure you keep your promise. You have to stay with me for a while." He apologized.

She nodded her head a little and he moved his head away from hers while loosening his hold on her. She felt his arms loosen and pushed them away from her and fell to the ground. The world was spinning and she felt as if she was going to drop into unconsciousness. A steadying hand was placed on her shoulder and she was lifted into someone's arms.

"Who are you?" Was all she managed before she fell asleep.

___________________________

A.N. Hey guys first chapter. Yay! I will update when I get home from school tomorrow so hang in there for the next chapter. Valkren has just been abducted. Man she's a bad girl. Well we will see who it is in the next chapter. If you liked it then be sure to check out my other two books as well. I recommend the avengers one but you can read the Narnia one if you want. I actually don't care which one just be sure to read at least one and tell me what you think about it. Bye guys!!!!!!!🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷