Just started HS and two arrogant rivaling werewolves ALREADY wanna get down my PANTS! (Chapter 4)

Start from the beginning

What was that?! what are you thinking just blurting something like out like that? I was mentally smacking myself repeatedly for asking such a strange question. When someone tells you to stay away from a dangerous person your suppose to do as they say and not ask questions...right? My head was spinning from all my thoughts getting jumbled together. I let out a stressed sigh and didn't dare to look over at Hana.

She probably thought I was acting strange and may not want to stay friends with me. Just the idea made me tear up. I decided to sneak a peek at her face, just to see what she might be thinking. To my utter surprise I saw her sitting there perfectly calm and composed with a smirk on her face, and her eyebrows raised slightly. I was a little confused by her calmness. "u-um you can forget about what I said e-earlier, it probably isn't important a-anyway" I said nearly above a whisper.

I simply hung my head in embarrassment as I heard people start packing for lunch. I heard a familiar giggle from my left side and looked up slightly to see Hana sitting with her head in her hands, with that goofy smile on her face. "What's with the sudden lose of interest? and you had asked such a good question too" "I did?" I asked without thinking. I've been doing that a lot haven't I? I thought. Hana simply nodded her head in reply. "I-I just thought maybe you had found my question strange and wouldn't want to continue being my friend" I said glumly.

She just giggles again in respondance. "Serenity I think it's quite safe to say that your question wasn't strange, it was actually a very good question. and of course I'm still your friend! friends ARE allowed to ask questions of each other you know" she said with a wink. Actually I didn't know, this whole friendship thing was a completely new concept to me. I wanted to sigh in relief and that want was doubled when I saw the understanding look in my friend's eye.

Wow its actually really nice being able to call her a friend. I let a small grin replace my frown. "Now that's better! I can't have you frowning all day then I'd get all depressed and junk and that's just NOT my style" Hana said. "Anyway to change the gloomy topic I'll answer your previous question". I was really happy that Hana still wanted to be my friend but I couldn't hide the feelings of excitement in my eyes. No, I literally couldn't help it because when I get excited my eyes turn purple!

When Hana suddenly noticed my unforeseen eye color change her eyes widened and her jaw dropped slightly. "S-Serenity! are your eyes supposed to do that!?" she nearly shrieked drawing everyones eye. I thought I had momentarily glimpsed that Kane fellow stir as if he was waking up. When I blushed and tried coaxing Hana be be quiet, her curiosity out-did her wonderment. "How did you do it? was that gold color your real eye color? can it change to any color!?" she bounced up and down in her chair ecstatic at my expense. "Shhh!!" I quieted her.

Everyone else seemed to find my eye coloring change, to be strange to as a hushed murmur swept the class. We heard someone clear their throat behind us and we turned around to find Mr. Reece. "Something you would like to share with the class Miss Hang?" he questioned trying to pull off a stern look but failing as he broke out in a full grin. "O-o nothing Reece, Serenity just did something cool and I got a little excited, no big" Hana said with a sweat drop. "All right all right, maybe next time Miss Tsukiakari might share this cool trick with the class" he was directing his question toward me.

Realizing that everyones eyes were focused on me I immediately felt my face heat up as I tried to regain control of my vocal cords. "She'd love to show you Reece but it's kind of a sudden thing, ya know, uncontrollable" Hana said coming to my rescue. "Well then I'll let her off the hook this time, but next time I plan on learning about this so called 'awesome trick'"'Mr.Katsugan' was probably that kane boy who by some miraculous way was still asleep. I saw Hana slightly smile and when everyone's attention was once again turned towards other things, she looked at me with a look of fascination. "Ok spill! how'd you do that???" she asked not able to keep the wonderment from her face. I hesitated, we were getting off topic again and I didn't really feel like explaining my unique phenomenon right at that moment.