7 years later....

Kohta Hirano:
You were trying to keep the twins to stop arguing until the dead noticed you three. You notice and begin to try to get the boys to stop hurting each other even more quickly. You then scream when you feel something grab your arm and the twins look at you scared and worried because they see the corpse has a hold of your arm. The twins run over to you and hit the zombie in the head. You then grab them and begin to run to go find the group. As soon as you guys did, you told them that you all had to leave now. Which they nod and all of you leave. You were happy to be with them, with your loving boyfriend and two wonderful twin boys this past 7 years. You loved it.

Takashi Komuro:
You were with Takashi and the twins. As you were hanging out with your family, you noticed a herd of corpses coming your way. You tap Takashi shoulder and pointed to the corpses. He nodded and you both pick up the girls and run to find the others. As soon as you four got to where the others were. You all drove off. You still were happy to have friends and now a loving husband plus two beautiful twin girls as well in these past 7 years.  

H.O.T.D Baby Daddy Scenarioजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें