The Death of a Hero.

Anakin:

She fell. She fell a long way, all the way down to the bottom of the tower. I tried to save her, but she was too far down. Her head hit the concrete with a loud crack. I couldn't look anymore. The mortal red liquid flowed onto the floor around her, soaking the back of her head. God knows what she must've been thinking on the way down.

Luke:

There was a lot of blood, coming out of a lot of places. (y/n) turned her well-loved eyes up to me and said, "I came into this world only (your age) years ago. It's been quite the journey, and I've loved every second of it, but lord, I wish I had more time."

Speaking itself seemed difficult for her. With each word, her voice became quieter and more strained, until the last of her breaths left her body. She was gone.

Poe:

Everything seemed to go in slow motion. I couldn't move quickly enough. (y/n)'s X-wing rammed into the surface of the Star Killer base, exploding on impact. There couldn't have been much of her left, for the fire had an intensity which I had never seen. A funeral was held after the fighting had ceased. It was painful, knowing that the casket being lowered into the ground held no body. Everyone who was part of the Resistance came to mourn. I didn't cry; there was no part of (y/n) left to cry over.

Kylo Ren:

(Y/n) died in the same way as my father, though not under my hand. It was that damned girl named Rey. She sliced right through her from behind, like a coward. I know that if (y/n) had not had her back turned, Rey wouldn't have stood a chance. I fought harder than ever before, not because I cared if I won or lost, but because it would have been shameful to (y/n)'s good name.